Bad dream

I was feeling dizzy, maybe it was when i stood up too fast but when i moved it got worse, my whole world was spinning.
"Hey y/n, you ok?" a voice said, when i wanted to look up my vision got blurry almost dark
"I need to sit down for a sec" a pair of hands grabbed me tightly around my waist and guided me on the couch.
"You need to get on stage" A staff member yelled
"Y/n needs to stay he-"
"No,just help me get on stage" same hands guided me to the stage stairs that's when i heard all the fans cheering me up, that gave me extra energy and i ran on stage leaving whoever was helping me behind.
During our dance i felt amazing, the atmosphere and fans were keeping me active but during another part of dance i felt that my shoulders were getting heavy and my vision was worse, i lost control and leaned over too much but i leaned on my finger tips, I quickly got back to the choreography hoping that nobody saw me.
But Jin did and once we were backstage he spilled all his questions at me, i really couldn't answer him.
He brought me some water telling me to drink alot and i did but my make up artist called me over to get my make up fixed, so i jump up which wasn't the best idea because I don't remember anything after that.
I slowly opened my eyes and instantly regretting it because of a screaming Jin
"Y/n! Are you ok?" He asked
"What happend?" I asked him
"That's what happens when you overwork yourself y/n"
"Your hea-" as i moved a sharp pain strike on the back of my head
"You hit the ground pretty hard" Jin sighed
"Manager told me that you should rest and i think the same, so stay right here" Jin said.
I did as i was told but seeing my hyungs stressing out made me get up.
When Jin saw me from across the room he yelled "Maknae,get down on that couch right now before i come there!" and i immediately got back down.
Jin came over to me "y/n i know, but you need to stay here right now, you probably have a gash on your head so rest" he sighed
At least i can rest I thought to myself and closed my eyes.
After 10 mins...
*whispering in the distance*
My eyes flew open as i knew nobody was in this backstage, everyone was on the other side of the stage.
*more whispering*
I quickly turned around, seeking for anything suspicious.
"Are you sure that nobody is here?" a worried female voice said
"Everyone is on the other side, but i have no idea where y/n is" a little deeper voice replied
"Fangirls, how did they got in here?" I thought to myself
I was panicking because I didn't want anyone to see me like this
But I can't get up i would probably faint again.
Footsteps got alot closer so i closed my eyes and pretend to be asleep.
"Jenna look!" a voice whispered in excitement
"It's y/n" a deeper voice giggled
"Fuc*" i cursed underneath my breath
The steps and giggles got more closer, so I decided to change the sides i was laying on, the steps stopped.
But now they were moving again.
I pretend as i was getting up, I yawned and opened my eyes by the time i looked around they were gone.
Getting back on my feet made me dizzy even more then before, i shook my head to make it disappear but it only made me trip and almost fall over.
I heard a giggling behind my back but i was to tired to care, i went to get some water and drank while going back.
Another wave of pain hit my body and i felt like i was about to drop and just cry.
I tried to get back on the couch but my knees snapped and i fell, if my arms didn't stop the fall I would probably just face planted.
The pain made me grab my head, i closed my eyes wishing there was somebody to calm me down
"If i stay still it wont get worse" i said out loud.
It got really hard to breathe, i was just wheezing at this moment that's when a pair of hands rubbed my back and a voice cracked my heavy breathing "are you ok y/n?" The same deep voice i heard asked me
"The couch" i let a voice escape between my breath.
Then a pair of hands grabbed me, each at one side and dragged me towards the couch,i blacked out for a while because when i opened my eyes again i was laying on the couch and two pair of hands were watching me in silence.
"You should leave, the song is about to end and hyung-Jin is gonna come" i said
"Yeah,sorry" a deeper voice said, while sobbing, when they both got up I stopped them
"Yah, none of that ok? Im fine really" i smiled at her
"We love you Army, Goodnight!" We all heard them scream
"You should go" I urged them and they left in a hurry.
I got back into my position and closed my eyes but this time i fell asleep for real.
"Hyung-jin,NO!" I screamed when i saw his body covered in blood
I drooped to my knees when i saw the others laying the same way, I screamed and cried.
"Y/n!" I heard a screaming voice echoing
"Y/n!" Again and again a darkness covered my eyes
"Y/n!" I heard a much louder scream
My eyes flew open, that's when i saw all my hyungs looking at me with fear in their eyes.
"Y/n did you have a nightmare?" Jin asked
"I did" barely any voice left my mouth