Epilogue II: Forever And Everafter.

Start from the beginning

"I would've found a way. I would've asked Kate or Jack." I spoke the truth.

"Thank God I agreed. Only I have the right to bite you." He said making me gulp visibly.

"Getting kinky already? It's 10 in the morning. What were you two doing all night? Playing chess?" William asked entering alongside Adam.

"You look even more beautiful." Adam said and Alec growled. I rolled my eyes and hugged Adam.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"As perfect as I'll ever be." Adam said.

"Speaking the same lie every time won't convert it into the truth Adam." I said smiling softly at him.

"At least it hides the truth and that is far better." Adam said and I sighed.

We all sat down at the table. William made Care sit next to him which was a very funny thing to see since William was practically holding her down while Care just kept glaring fire holes at him. Jack and Kate sat beside each other as usual, lost in each others eyes. John was sitting with Olivia in his lap and listening to her blabber as of she was the only one in the room. Adam and William were taking about some boxing match.

And Alec was busy rubbing his hand down my arm.

In short everyone was busy in their own world.

"Should we start?" I asked him as my hand fisted in nervousness.

He took my hand and kissed my knuckles slowly making me relax, "Whenever you want Littleone." He said as he tucked my hair behind my hair.

I nodded my head, "We're getting married." I said and waited for their reaction.

It seemed as if no one heard me because they were still busy in their own world and just like that my confidence drained away. No way in hell am I repeating myself.

Alec banged his hand on the table and the whole dining table turned into a graveyard.

Not a single voice could be heard. It's like every one stopped breathing as well. Not literally.

Alec glanced at me to continue but I shook my head. It was a one time talk. I couldn't do it again and I don't know why.

"What?" Will asked and Alec's eyes moved back to the table.

"Elisa and I have decided to get married. If anyone has a problem then spit it out now, not that I care and it's not gonna stop me from marrying her." He said.

"Alec!" I hissed and he just shrugged his shoulders.

It was silent again.

"I'll be the flower girl!" Olivia shouted and that suddenly brought the life back to the dining table.

"I'll be bridesmaid!" Kate and Care shouted at the same time.

"I'll be the bestman." William and Jack said and the moment they did, they seemed to have a stare off match going on.

Only John and Adam remained silent. I wonder what's going on their mind as they both were glaring at each other.

"I have one more news." Alec said, silencing everyone.

"Another bomb? Go ahead and drop it. We're all getting used to it now." Care said sarcastically and Alec smiled.

"I'm stepping down from my position as the King." Alec said and every single person in the room gasped including me.

"Alec?" I asked and he looked back at me.

"There was a time when I wanted nothing more than the kingdom and kingship. I wanted all the power the world had to offer and I got it, but what I didn't understand was that with power came its price. A very dark price that I paid happily without even thinking how it was destroying me in the ways I couldn't imagine.