Azazel

This is the prologue for my book and it's going to be a spin off.

I have not decided the name of heroine so you will please help me decide?

I will start writing this book when Running Scared is finished.

Azazel's POV

The sword sliced my back one last time.

Every night I invited death to come and take me to the glorifying pits of hell and every morning I was brought back to life only to die again in the starry night.

Every night I punished myself for what I did to my sister and every night I laughed as the sword cut throught my back and shredded my skin as if a cloth gliding through a smooth surface.

And every night I endured the hatred I felt for me. Hatred so scorching that can burn the whole hell.

Every night I killed myself only to be awaken again for more misery and to be felt loveless.

Everyone's story has ups and downs, hurt and happiness, joy and grief, pain and pleasure but for me...

My story has only pain, hatred and misery. I've known only those emotions since the beginning of time and endured far more after my fall from heaven.

Though in the end, everyone's story has a happy ending but mine is going to be full of agony.

My story is not filled with love and giggles, my story is filled with so much hurt that even I'm not sure how I'm still alive after all this.

Only if I'd knew that a single crushed soul was going to be my redemption

Only if I'd knew that I was still alive after all this hurt and pain and agony for one single girl.

If I'd knew that, then I would go through all this for centuries only to have her in my arms.

My name is Azazel, a betrayer, loveless fallen angel and this my story.

Main girl's POV.

Goodbye life.

I have learned a lot in my 5 years of hell to know that life doesn't turn out to be the way you planned. And I've learned that  things don't always fix up how much ever you want them too. It's like you glue it together again and again yet it still keeps breaking apart. Same was with me.

They broke my soul again and again and again that no matter how much glue I use, my soul will forever stay broken.

And that's why I'm giving up.

(A/N: Never ever in your life give up okay! This is just a novel. Think about what will happen to your loved ones if any time this thought comes in your mind. NEVER GIVE UP ON LIFE.)

I've decided to say goodbye to life and literally meet the hell.

The wind howled, making my hair to go crazy.

I love you mom.

I hate you life.

And thus my story comes to an end.

With that thought I jumped from the bridge and awaited my peaceful death.
*******

Heya guys!

How was it?

I'm so excited to write Azazel's story.

Please tell me your thoughts about it and please suggest a name for our heroine.

Until then hugs and see ya.