CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Start from the beginning

"Yess, Niall." I moaned. He put one hand behind my hair and stuck another finger down my v-line, slowly unwrapping my white towel. He took off my towel and I quickly covered my crotch. Niall sat up.

"What's wrong, babe?" He smirked. He got down on me and slowly pried my hands away, exposing my shaven crotch. I was getting so hard now. I saw his ass poking out of his underwear. Niall pushed me against the pillows. He grinded on my hard dick and pushed my arms. He slipped his boxers off and let his dick fall out. He proceeded to grind on me and licking my body. He had such a devilish grin. I got towards him and lick the tip of his dick.

"Yesss," Niall hissed. I smiled and enjoyed his dick. I started out with little cat licks. Then I proceeded to hold nothing back and just devour. Meanwhile, as I laid on the bed, face down, giving my beautifully sexy husband a blowjob, he was feeling my back, my spine, my ass.

I pumped his dick a few times and twisted his balls a bit. God, his sack was so warm and cuddly. I watched as it got redder by the second. I played with his foreskin and got his all aroused. He put his fingers in my mouth and I flipped over on my back. I sucked his fingers and he spreaded it all over my body. We were so covered in spit and hormones. He kissed my, holding my hands, pinning me to the soft quilts on the bed. Hsi hard, now slimy dick was all over my abdomen was penetrating my navel.

"You ready?" Niall asked, opening his eyes and showing my those blue eyes.

"I think so." I said, sheepishly. Niall raised a brow.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "Give love to your body, 'cause it's only you that can stop it."

"Just, go nice and slow, no felching." I said. Niall nodded and got the condom.

"No, I wanna feel all of you." I interrupted.

"But . . ." Niall started to protest.

"I wanna feel you." I begged. He nodded and got a tube of clear lubricant and slid it up his dick. He massaged my stomach. My legs were crossed again.

"Don't be shy." He told me again. I gave an innocent smile. He slowly unwrapped my legs and divided them. He lubed my hole and rimmed it well with his fingers. He got down and started to trace it with his tongue. I'm so glad I prepped.

"It's so soft." He commented. I felt the wet tongue loosening up my ass, and opening it up.

"Mmmm." I moaned out. He stuck one finger in. A million chills went through my body. "Put two sticks in my buns." Niall smiled and I shut my eyes tight as he proceeded to put in another finger. He slowly stretched my ass apart. I held on to his knees as he prepped me. He took out his soft fingers. Such slow hands.

Then he planked over me and rubbed his dick around my rim. Then, it slowly went in and I felt it hit my prostate. Ugh. It was so good. It was uncomfortable, like every time, but I loved it. He slowly pounded it. He proceeded to get deeper in. He had so many inches to spare and explore. The length of his dick slid across the sweet spot. It was so good. I'm surprised he's lasted this long. And the same with me.

"Oh daddy, yess." I moaned. He rubbed all over my body. I closed my eyes to absorb the feelings. There was a huge window and I'm sure that God was shaking his head. There was a good view of us. But I didn't care. Niall planked down over me. The lighting was so right on Niall, who was on me, the view was priceless.

"Uuhh," I moaned, I started to pant, my tongue hanging out and drooling. My back arched as Niall continue to pump into me.

I rubbed my hands over him. I let my hands run over the curved on his chest. I felt his sweet, tender nipples and chest hair. My dick was swelling up. Niall placed his hand over my heart and I felt the shooting pleasure in my thighs. I couldn't take it, I ejaculated all over myself and Niall. Niall Reached down and spread my semen all over my body like margarine. I was panting so bad. I was convulsing, the pleasure was so great. Just like nicotine, heroin, morphine. My hole clamped so tight on Niall's dick that it got stuck. It lasted for about thirty seconds of pure orgasmic bliss. Niall's pumping made it last longer. When it was over, I took a deep breath and opened my eyes with a smile. My hole loosened.