Page 58

December 24, 2015
Two month later...

Pushing the washcloth back into the lukewarm water, the cloth drinks the water immediately. I brung the washcloth up, wiping her down precisely. Her stable breathing was all heard as the cloth glides down her back easily.

Twenty minutes had pass and I was currently helping her to our bed. She lotion and clothes herself, shes not handicap. Leaning on the island, I caught a quick glimpse of her tone stomach while she put on her last piece of clothing.

Shifting my eyes elsewhere, I didn't hear the bed spring gently bounce again. Hazel eyes penetrating my face, my body begin to feel this familiar affection. This is too much to bare, the tension is much too strong.

Me, drowning in my head, I didn't notice she is reluctantly strutting over to me. My last breath betrayed me, leaping back into my throat. My skin screwed tight once her minty breath blew on my earlobe.

"Stay," she demanded huskily and moderately, "Please...I am afraid." Her voice weaken at her last word.

Without waiting for a response, she grasp my hand into hers, a wave of heat wash over me. Giving me a look to see if I would object, but I didn't, so she continued. She brought us over to the bed.

Now, sitting down on the bed that I miss so much, I waited for something to happen. Anything...maybe a call from Nicki and that can be my escape from her.

No talking was done, just her striking hazel eyes attacking the side of my face. I refuse to look her way. I refuse to become weak again.

"Do you want to be here?" I honestly don't know..."What happen to your words at the hospital, Bey? What happen to being here with me?"

My head snapped towards her direction almost causing whiplash, the look on my face was priceless.

"You think because that you've been shot that I am suppose to be crawling back to you?"

Keeping her words to herself, slightly shifting back, I knew my words stung her deeply. Her shoulders slump, a small momentarily crease made a way to her eyebrows. Her jaw clenches a few times, letting her head fall down.

"We were so in love..." She fix her eyes on mines as it swirls softer, "So happy...I want that back, Beyonce. Yes, I done my wrongs. Yes, it was I who made us like this but I'm willing to fix it if you let me," taking control of my hands, the bottom of my heart shifted into mini pieces...but then stop. "Please let me..."

"I want you to fix it–"

"But will you let me?" My head tilted at the slightest, "You say you want something, you want to be with me but run away, Beyonce," lightly squeezing my palms, she goes on, "I nearly died...and that scared me knowing that I couldn't fix anything with you–and it scares me now that something could happen to you, too."

"Are you really willing to give me another chance? Truly?" She added with a hint of desperation.

Looking into her eyes made me realize how much I've miss her these few months. Looking into her eyes made me realize why I fell in love in the first place.

"Love is a dangerous thing," I stated quietly, "Love haves it ups and down and in this case...we are down...and I would like to be up again." I send a half-smile her way.