chapter 5

*introduction of the king and queen of first of four kingdoms -Owen and Josette Thorden* 

As they descended down the stairs, they saw the kings and queens of the other four kingdoms. Well it was not hard to not spot them as they were dressed the most royal. As soon as they were down, they first went to their parents beside whom were King Owen with his wife Queen Josette were as bewildered as them.

'Hello, father' Arain said to his father as they reached them and then gentle took his mother's hand and kissed her knuckles 'Mother'. There was slight tenderness when he looked at his mother.

To break tension Araelza turned towards Owen and Josette and said 'Ah! Greetings Owen, Josette thank you for coming and being present at my ceremony.'

'The pleasures all mine, our little Ara' Josette said flashing her a wonderful motherly smile.

'Oh! Haymond, I didn't knew prince Arain would be joining us today or like....ever?' Owen says looking genuinely confused

Haymond and Owen were pretty close so it was fine for Owen to ask these questions.

'I was wondering the same thing, Thorden' Haymond says as he looks at Arain from top to bottom.

Owen clears his throat clearing understanding the situation ' well I am going to give you all some privacy hm?, come Jo there are drinks just waiting for us to gulp down' and like that they were both off but not before Josette looks at my mother with a slight glimpse of sympathy.

Hey Guys 

i know this is a very small chapter  and i am sorry i will keep posting more .

don;t forget to drop a vote and comment 

XOXO

Jas