James, my driver was quick to collect my suitcase when I finally exited the plushy wide lounge. "Where to, sir?"

"Home, straight ahead." I responded with my jaws subconsciously clenching as I remember the amount of work that awaited me.

"How was work Sir?" James questioned.

"Hmm, the usual." That was all he needed, to know I wasn't ready to converse further with him. My mind drifted to the seminars I had been invited to in the following weeks to come.

They were much and almost suffocating. I had started my own business at an early age, going into so many fields immediately I graduated from high school. My parents were influential and that easily paved way for me but I didn't rely on the opportunity alone. I never relied on their influence in the business world but on my hard work day and night.

That got me where I was today and I ensured my head was always held high.

When my driver drove into the gate and towards the house, I heaved a deep sigh of relief and loosened my tie. Parking right before my mansion, I immediately alighted my Mercedes Benz and strode in, feeling my muscles flex under the heating sunset with each step I took as my suit jacket clamped firmly on my shoulders. I entered my living room with my suitcase in hand. I couldn't wait to take my office attires off.

"Welcome home, young master!" A smiling Natalia greeted as she approached me from the kitchen, her rosy cheeks sparkling in the brightly illuminated hall of my mansion. I hummed as usual but stood to hear what she had to say. Regardless of how busy I was, I always made time for her because she was more or less the second mother figure in my life. She could never be ignored.

She had been a nanny to me and my siblings while we were growing up and had taken care of us over the years, tending to us whenever our parents had their usual business meetings in other parts of the world.

She was a short, round woman who loved humming with a gracious smile while running around the house, also the only one apart from my parents who ever scolded me and got away with it. I still called her my nanny, even after all these years. Even my parents hadn't brought me up with an iron hand like Natalia had done.

"How was work?" she asked cheerily.

"It was stressful but rewarding as usual."

"Kara will prepare your bath at the usual time then. Go change and relax Sir." She spoke softly.

She sashayed like a car tire into the kitchen in all her round glory and I knew she would immediately start preparing dinner. That was if she hadn't already started.

I didn't give a response as I left for the stairs, already eager to take off my suit jacket and shirt. I changed my office attires into sweatpants and wife-beater immediately I entered my room and then rinsed my face and hands, cleaning with a towel. I always took my bath after completing my work at eight PM so I would just have dinner before resting a bit and going to bed.

Walking to my study, I started on my paperwork and was on it for one solid hour. When I was almost through, I doubled the pace, checking through the files quickly and signing forms for whichever needed my signature.

The soft click of the door caught my attention some minutes later but I still didn't raise my head up.

"Welcome sir." A feminine voice spoke so softly that I almost didn't hear her.

"Yes?" I grunted.

Looking up from my paper work though, my lips parted and I reflexively sucked in a fresh air as I stared at the girl in front of me. I didn't know it was the beautiful Kara, my nanny's daughter that had been speaking.

This girl in particular, Kara, Natalia's daughter, was a shining star in a gloomy land, at least to me she was. Her presence alone lighted up my mood. It was a pity she steered clear of me whenever I was around. Kara in particular didn't like to be around whenever I was home.

I knew she had just gotten back from her university at Trapani because I always kept tabs on all of my employees. Well, her especially.

"Yes?" I spoke more clearly, surprising myself.

I hadn't really spoken so interestedly to anyone, with so much life in my tone throughout today, apart from with Andre and Natalia. Everyone that got a response at all got a kind of grunt or the other.

My expression was nonchalant nonetheless, so much that I could see the slight nervousness in her eyes. Her oblivious nature to my lustful desires for her did things to me. She was beautiful in a way that compelled me to just show her what she meant to me but I couldn't. Not yet.

With her five feet four height and a frame which made her look anything but pompous, Kara would make a man proud someday. The thought alone made me seethe with an unfamiliar feeling that tugged at my chest painfully. Jealousy, for the unknown man.

I stared at her in a way she didn't realize I was checking her out, slowly trailing my eyes from her face to her cute pointed nose, then to her rosy lips. They moved to her rich, attractive looking bust which in no doubt would make half of both my hands full if I cupped them and then my eyes darted down to her flat stomach, before finally stopping at the spot where I knew her most intimate part down south would be situated. Kara shifted before me and I eyed her short legs.

I didn't like short girls. Most of them were temperamental and, admittedly too cute. I'd never had a short girl to call mine though, well except Kara and she still wasn't aware that she was mine yet.

Kara was short and thick but there was something that drew her to me, her feminine smell, innocence, smile and her beauty.

Everything about Kara was so intoxicating to me. My groin twitched in a painful way when my eyes zoned on her hands. Those hands would be my undoing someday if she could get her hands on me and there was nothing I wouldn't do at her request, if she was willing to have me in her hold, of course.

I was under her spell and I was sure of it.

"Speak." I commanded.

"Your bath is ready." She gasped softly with hard eyes, her chest heaving slightly but I noticed the slight jiggle of those nicely shaped girls on her chest. I subdued a groan.

Opening the door, my Kara shut it rapidly behind her as she practically ran out.

One thing remained. How long would she keep running?

......
A/n: Alright! What do you think about it?

This is my first chapter so far. Kindly share your thoughts. Recommend to your friends. VOTE. SHARE. COMMENT. ❤❤

Your girl,
Hephzibah.

ALESSANDRO DELLISOLA 😍😍😍

What do you think about him? 🥺😍