"Okay, Anastasia. In this room, we have racks of beautiful dresses that range from a hundred to three hundred and fifty dollars. So, please take your time and find the dress you desire for your wedding." I remind her. For Anastasia's wedding, the budget is at an excellent price of two hundred and twelve thousand dollars since they are on a budget with the theme of a fairytale at the Holy Trinity Reception Center in Orlando on Sunday since her fiancé, Rhett is her prince charming. With Anastasia working her way as a gynecologist while Rhett is in the Miami Heat, they are financially good to go. For nearly four minutes, Anastasia comes to the conclusion to pick the off the shoulder dress from the second rack between the first and third racks just before she enters the dressing room.

"I can't believe this is officially June!" Terri plots down the ottoman and tosses a piece of the caramelized popcorn in her mouth. "Want some Cracker Jack?" Terri offers me a box of her Cracker Jack. I accept it and pour almost a handful of the caramelized popcorn with peanuts. "Hey, hey, hey! Get your own!" Terri scolds jokingly. I snicker and hand her back the Cracker Jack box before tossing one of the popcorn in my mouth. "I am so glad it is June! This time of the month where kids are getting out of school, prom, graduations, and couples are getting married in this month. Now that Celeste is having her last day of school in the next three weeks, her classroom is having a last day of school party in her school." I add.

"Yeah, it'd be great for her to see you work and how you create magic on brides of making them feel special on their wedding day," Terri comments positively. I nod my head in agreement.

"So, how did the settlement go?" Terri questions. I pace nervously with my fingers. "Flo, you're scaring me. Did you lose? I swear, I'll drive to that greedy bastard's—" The sound of the curtains being pushed to the side cuts Terri's sentence, yet catches our attention and I take a awestruck gander at the bride. Anastasia is modeling in an ivory off the shoulder ball gown that hugs a bride's bodice. The dress is detailed with the beading of peonies, in which the dress is made in France. "Anastasia!" I gasp as a smile sliding across my face while I approach towards her. "Spin around, girl!" Terri exclaims and Anastasia slowly pivots with the laces of the back of her dress is zipped with perfection. I admire Anastasia as she gleams a radiant beam and this moment is when I now realize that a bride is missing something that they could cherish when they walk down the aisle. "Anastasia, stay here." I gesture with both my index fingers to give me a minute. I hurry to the necklace stand consisting a necklace with silver plated Swarovski crystals that is made by Thomas Laine along with a pair of the floral pearl drop earrings. Ambling towards Terri and Anastasia, I gingerly hand her the jewelry set for her to try on. Stepping around her to put the necklace around her neck while Anastasia is adjusting the earrings, I walk around to face her. "Now, you look like Cinderella!" I comment with a frank grin while Terri makes her way to pick up the full length mirror from the corner of the room to situating it at the left corner of the room. I take Anastasia's hand to direct her to the mirror for her to see the final results.

Staring at our reflections, Anastasia gasps surprisingly as her eyes widen along with her hands cupping her nose and mouth. "Oh, my goodness!" She muffles in her hands when I notice her eyes becoming glossy. She then sniffles as well as removing her hands from her face, fanning at her eyes just as her lips tremble into a half smile. "This dress is perfect!" Anastasia cheers while she sniffles, applauding at her reflection in the exact dress staring right back in front of her.

"Anastasia, you have your big day in two days and it is perfect timing because your period would be ending by Sunday. And you look radiant like a princess, in which a princess becomes queen. It is normal to go through the good, the bad, and the ugly in the process of getting married along the way." I counsel.

"I'll take it," Anastasia says, beaming at me with so much sureness and positivity. "I'll take this for you." I say and walk behind the counter and the cash register while Anastasia orders her new dress. "Thank you for shopping at our Blush Boutique. Have a nice day and we'll see you at the wedding!" I wave my hand at her and Anastasia departs the boutique by seeing bye to us.