FORGIVEN?...

Depuis le début

(what the boys look like in their silk pyjamas as they greet us at the door -except Mark-)

The girls all including me carried snacks and food in their hands, I stared at all of the boys properly for the first time as we walked in and greeted them.

They rushed to take food from our hands and we went over to the seat booths and squidged in, all but one boy.

'Oh Marks just coming down, he'll be here in a moment...', one boy said and I looked over to Taeyeon she had barely moved in expression. 

'So are you boys gonna introduce yourselves to Y/N or is she just gonna see you everyday and not know about you...', my good friend Namchan said.

'Ok ill start, uhm my name is Im Jaebum (JB) and im 23'. Next was the people i didn't really know

Bambam, 20

Kim Yuyeom, 20

Park Jinyoung, 23

Choi Youngjae, 21

Jackson Wang, 24

'Indroduce yourself bro', Jinyoung said as Mark, the final one walked in wearing silk pyjamas which matched with Jacksons. 

'Oh hey, I'm Mark, uh and I'm 24', he said as he took a seat next to Youngjae on the arm of the sofa to the side of me.

'I'm Y/N, oh and I am 23', I added.  He said cool and everyone put down their phones to eat. We all ate food and I actually managed to eat properly in a korean style way without embarrasing myself.  o.o

o

I have an idea to get MarkYeon back together... i got a text on my phone from Jackson who was pretending to be spray wiping the table with one hand. 

we havent done this yet, but couples karaoke? he texted and i looked and cringed.

ok if u think so :/ i replied and got back to work.

When we were finished we all go back and sit around the sofa on our phones, we all look at Jackson who is eyeing everyone with a grin, until the youngest who is once again on Bambam's lap shouts 'Wae!', (what).