Powers

We rush to the D.E.O. Mon-El stayed in the car with Scar. I fly in and everyone stares at me. Especially Alex. "Kara!" She runs at me and hugs me the hardest she's ever hugged me before. I mean it. It actually hurt! I hug her back. "Hello Alex!" "I missed you so much! When did you-" "I woke up yesterday. I went with Mon-El to see my daughter and the we came here. After around 30 minutes of talking she finally decides to let me leave. As I walk out side I see Scarlett. She was flying. "Woo! Good job baby!" I look at my beautiful fiance, "What else can she do?" "She has all of your powers and all of mine too. She also got a power out of nowhere​. She has telekinesis." "Wow! That's a lot of powers. How has she been doing lately?" "Pretty good. She still is working on flying and tele but other than that, she's a pro!" We called Scar and we all got into the car. We drove home since she hasn't perfected her flying yet. As we're driving back Scar speaks up "Mommy? Where were you?" "I was unconscience. That means that I was asleep for a very long time." "You were very tired I guess." "I guess so" I smile and look at Mon-El who was holding my hand. I turn my body so I'm looking at Scar. "How about we go to the park? Do you want to?" Her face lit up when I said that. "YES!" "Okay but before we go, I'm going to change. I'll be right back. Meet you there." I open the door of the moving vehicle and fly to my apartment. I quickly throw on a skin tight white crop top that has the super symbol on it, some Jean shorts and some converse. Then I put my hair half up in a bun and let the rest hang loose. I put my white hat on that says To infinity and beyond!  Then I grab my glasses and leave. I decided to go to the bakery and get donuts for us. I wanted to text Mon-El so he wasn't worried.

Me-
Hey! Going to the bakery, gonna get donuts. What flavor? 🍩

After a few minutes I got a reply.

Mon-El-
Red Velvet! Duh! Hurry back, Scarlett wants you to push he on the swing!

Me-
Okay😁 I'll be fast⚡

I walk up to the bakery and go inside. There wasn't anyone in line so I walk right up. "Hello! What would you like today beautiful?" The man behinds the counter said. He was my age, so of course he was flirting. "Hello, can I get two chocolate donuts and one red velvet donut to go?" I didn't make eye contact with him. I was just trying to get a donut and leave. He was being difficult. "Anything for you." He winked at me. I just smiled. He handed me the donuts and said "It's on the house. Save your money for something nice." He handed my receipt and I walked out. I could feel him still staring at me. I didn't like it. I looked down at my receipt. It said all the normal stuff the receipt would say. Don't know why he gave me one. I didn't buy anything. That's when I noticed it. On the bottom it said, Call me, Ralph. He left his number on the piece of paper. I just put it in my pocket and left. I think I recognize him from somewhere I just can't put my finger on it. When I got to the park I saw Mon-El and Scarlett playing catch with a tennis ball. "Hey!" I yelled. "Donuts!!!!" Scar said. "Yeah, her takes after you with the donut obsession." Mon-El said laughing. "I'm not obsessed!" I wasn't offended. "Ok, Kara, sure."

After hours of playing in the sun, Scarlett was getting tired. The sun was going down and to be honest I was tired too. All I wanted to do was take a shower and go to bed. "You tired baby?" "Yes mommy." "Then let's go." I picked her up and she fell asleep in my arms. Mon-El put his arm around my back and I gave him a kiss on the cheek. When we finally got home I put Scarlett in her bed. Her bed had horses all over it. It was adorable. After I kissed her and said goodnight I went into the bathroom. I undressed and got into the shower. I felt so good. I'm guessing I haven't showered in six years. Oh no. "Hey Mon-El! Can you bring me a towel?" I yelled. I heard the bathroom door open and I opened the shower slightly. "Are you done yet?" "No! I haven't showered in six years! I'm going to take a shower until it gets cold!" We both laugh. "Come on. I grab his shirt collar and pull him to me. I kiss him and he steps into the shower. Soon, we were showering together. I love this man.

Later that night-

While I was sitting on the couch watching Glee Club I hear Mon-El yell my name. Wow, there was a girl on that show, she looks just like me! Anyways, I answer "Yes babe?" "What's this?" He holds up the receipt from the bakery.