Unconscience

Kara-

"What do you mean he's not waking up?" I said. "How hard did you hit him?" Barry looked at me like I was a lost puppy. But, that's probably what I look like at this point. "Not enough to knock him out! He has super strength!" I was pacing now. "Doesn't he have a lead allergy? If he does then my theory is that his powers have been draining since he's got here. " Barry was now looking at me like I knew all the answers in the world. "So he is a weak as a human right now" Barry said. "Shoot, Oh my Rao. Barry. Get him to the hospital. NOW!" I yelled. I sat on the side of the street. I used my super hearing to listen to Mon-El and Winn. I stood up and flew away into the sky. "What have I done?"

Winn-

To be honest, I was expecting Kara to be there when I woke up. She wasn't. I assumed that she was either fighting with Mon-El or superheroing. Hopefully coming to see me. I quickly fell back alseep.

Kara- 

I couldn't think of anything else other than Winn and Mon-El. I could have killed Mon-El. I really wanted to go see both of them, but mostly Winn. My fiancee. So I did. I walked right in, the doctors didn't even question me. I'M SUPERGIRL. I went right to Winn. I walked into his room to find he was still sleeping. I got on the hospital bed and curled up next to him. 

Winn-

When I woke up, Kara was there. Curled up next to me. Her arm around me. And her feet touching mine. I kissed her forehead to wake her up. She was a heavy sleeper so I had to do more than that. I moved her hair away from her face and tucked it behind her ear. I got closer until eventually she noticed I was moving. She woke up a little and nuzzled her nose into my shoulder. I whispered "Hey, Kara. I'm ready to leave this place". "Yeah, me too. Let's go home."

Kara-

I carried Winn all the way back to my apartment. When we got there I rested him onto my couch. I asked him if he needed anything. "Yes, please. Can you get me my favorite coffee from Jitters?" "All the way in Central City?" I say. "Duh. Unless you know another Jitters." "Fine" I kiss his forehead and fly off into the sky.