We all looked at him with a questioning look..

"Why? she seems nice at the phone call.." Chasmin said..

"Yeah...nice at the phone call.." Hoseok said as he rolled his eyes.

"Yah, don't be mean.." Louiesa said to him..

"Just...don't trust her... I feel something is wrong.." He said in a serious tone..

Yoongi sighed..

"Well, let's just forget about her and go change already, we are heading to the hospital.." Yoongi said and went out my room..

A tear slipped on my eyes..

Hearing the word 'hospital' makes me emotionally hurt..

I still can't accept it..

"Hey Yz...you wanna come?" Louesa asked..

"No, I'll stay here...you guys can go if you like..." I said and wiped my tears..

"Then me and Jin will be staying here, Louiesa and Hoseok, you can go accompany Yoongi and Daniella at the hospital.." Chasmin said and get the tiny chair that Yura use if she wanted us to help her assignment..

And again..

Thinking about that..Me and Namjoon helping our daughter about school, breaks my heart..

"Hey, don't cry..."Louiesa said..

I wiped my tears.

"We have to go...see you.." Hoseok said as the two of them went out my room..

"Jin, go cook for our lunch, I'll stay here with Yz." Chasmin said as Jin followed what she ordered..

"Yz, please stop crying, it's not good.." She said..

"Chas, I'm sorry for being a burden.." I said..

She hugged me..

"No, you are not a burden..." She said as she try to comfort me.

"Now follow what I said as I am older than you.." She said as I smiled..

"Yeah yeah, you are older than me since I already saw that you are having white hairs.." I said..

We broke the hug..

"You silly, stop joking around, I know that you are just denying the fact that I am more prettier than you.." She said..

I smiled..

This idiot..

Sorry unnie..haha..

"K fine Ahjumma(grandma) go help Jin for cooking.." I said..

"Nah, he can handle that.." she said..

"Wait, DID YOU JUST CALL ME AHJUMMA?!" She yelled that made me laugh..

Her angry expression became soft..

"Atleast I made you laugh.." She said..

I sighed..

Angela I miss you you bitch...why did you leave me..

Namjoon, I hope this is all a nightmare..

First love never dies, right?

I love you..

*_*_*_*_*_*

'Taehyung's POV'

"Jimin hyung...wanna come----"

"No.." He said before I could even finish my sentence..

"Where is Jungkook?" He asked..

"He is at Jungmin's room, playing with them..." I said as I shrug my shoulders..

We are startled when someone opened the door..

"Lunch is ready.." Princess said while carrying a tray of foods..

"YAH! ABBYGALE! BRING THE SMALL TABLE INSIDE JIMIN'S ROOM! WE ARE GOING TO EAT HERE!" Princess yelled..

"NE~" I heard Abby said outside.

"Why dont you eat at the table outside?" Jimin asked..

"Because we wanted to look for you, we wanted to know if you are eating or not.." I said to him and gave him my boxy smile..

"Tch.."

We all set the table and eat, talking about what things come out in our mind..

"Why don't you want to go to the hospital?" Jimin hyung asked with a teary eyes.

Well, the four of us decided to just stay here...

We don't know what if something happens to Jiminie, like drowning himself at the bathtub yesterday which I am thankful to Jungkook for saving Jimin.

"We love you and doesn't want to leave you hyung.." Jungkook said..

"So Angela doesn't love me, that's why she left me.." Jimin said with a dark eyes..

We all panicked..

"N-No, that's not what I mean..." Jungkook said..

He sighed and just hugged him..

"We all love you Jiminie, same as Angela...you are wrong about what you said, she loves you morethan anything..." I said trying to comfort the situation..

He cried once again..

"I don't even know anymore.. I really miss her.." He said..

We all hugged him, and saying comforting things that can make him calm down..

*_*_*_*_*_*_*

'Darren's POV'

"Selene?" I called as I entered my mansion, putting my suit case beside the chair..

I unbuttoned the top of my polo..

I stopped when I heard a thud..

It is coming from the basement..

Seriously, I already told anyone that stop using my basement because it can make you sick..

I slowly went down the basement.

"Selene?" I called..

I heard the door closed from the right..

Wait, someone is here..

I took out my phone and turn on it's flash light..

I was now facing the door who closed a while ago..

I was going to unlock the door when someone hit me...

And everything went black...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

Annyeong!

Dont forget to vote!

Thnx!

~Jimin's Legal Wifeu