11 (Luke)

Luke's POV

I walk around the venue for a few minutes, but then I decide I need some air. I go to the door where we came in at, but before I open it, I can hear noise from outside. After listening for a minute, I realize that it's Ashton singing Heartbreak Girl. After he finishes, I open the door and walk outside. I look at him, and notice that he's holding the girl and comforting her. Did I really make her cry that much? She doesn't notice my presence because she has her face buried in Ash's chest, but he notice's me. "Can- Can I talk to her for a second?" I ask gently. She looks up at me, and backs into Ash even more, if that's possible. "I just want to explain."

"Go ahead," she whispers. I sit on the ground so that I'm not towering over her before I start talking to her.

"Can I ask you something first?" I question. She nods her head. "What's your name?"

"Kelsie," she responds.

"Well Kelsie, I'm really sorry about what I said... I didn't mean it. It's just, all the girls that try and get close with us don't really... have high standards, if you know what I mean. I was mad because Ashton was being distracted, and someone he had just met was the cause of that. I'm sure you're a lovely person, and I would love for you to stick around so that I can make it up to you. I'm sorry that I'm not the perfect 'Luke Hemmings' that you made up in your head and see online, but I hope you can forgive me, because I really would like to get to know you. Do you think it's possible that you'll forgive me eventually?" Instead of answering me, she gets out of Ashton's grasp and hugs me. "Thank you," I say to her as I continue to hold her.

"For what?" she asks as she pulls out of the hug.

"Forgiving me. I feel really bad about what I said, and I needed you to know how sorry I am."

"It's okay Luke. What you said still hurts, but I would like to try being friends," she says with a small smile. I smile at her, and then look up at Ash. My smile drops once I see how he's looking at me. I try to shake it off and focus on Kelsie.

"The show is going to start soon, so we should all go back into the dressing room." Ash stands up, and then helps lift up Kelsie. Ash hold the door for Kelsie, and then lets it go. I catch the door as it almost slams me in the face. The two of them walk in front of me and ignore me the entire way back to the dressing room. Once we get to the dressing room, I say, "Hey Kelsie, I'm just gonna borrow Ashton for a second."

"Okay." She goes into the dressing room and leaves Ash and I outside.