Living with the Enemy. -Part 3-

Meditating on what Jazz had said, left Daniel in a loop that did not sound the exit, he recognized that she was right but it was hard to trust the enemy knowing that there were always double intentions in between

With Vlad, it could not be otherwise and suddenly he was upset by his sisters lack of understanding or perhaps by his lack of understanding. The discouragement did not take long again and there he was, in the middle of the loop.

"I miss mom and dad." He said as he sat on the edge of his bed. His room was a mess due to his constant 'tantrums' he had not been able to solve.

"I miss Tucker and Sam ..." At least Sam would know what to do or what to say and of that he was sure of that.

He was depressed for a while and when he did not find a solution, he started with the problem again.

There was no escape.

He did not see light at the end of that narrow and oppressive tunnel. The reflection of little served him being so self-absorbed and maybe it was necessary to leave himself to see things from another perspective.

There was the first step: Accept the error. It was difficult and with the denial in between was even more difficult. If only he could make a recount of the things he denies to the day but he was already an expert.

Now came the most difficult. He was already beginning to regret just thinking about it. Apologizing to Vlad...

He snorted just thinking about it. His humor wasn't for that although, it could be said that it wasn't at all he got out of bed only to start circling the room. He was practically a dog chasing his tail. "I have to do it..." The faster, the better.

He left his room, hurrying down the corridors. With each step, his decision strength was lost a little but he had to admit it.

Standing in front of his bedroom door, he was tense. He thought about it several times, but finally he knocked on the door.

Unanswered.

"Great." It had been difficult to decide, so Vlad was not there. Maybe he would have better luck in Vlad's office.

Here we go again. Definitely someone caught him in a circle from which he could not escape for a long time.

He should have started first from the lab, which is where he was now going. Losing your courage again to face your "enemy" and ask for an apology.

His time as a hero had not prepared him for this, or at least that was what he thought.

Instantly he knocked on the door and he was not going to stand there watching in the middle of his decision so that in the end, Vlad would not be there.

To his misfortune or fortune, the door opened.

'Oh darn it' He thought.

"Daniel..." Vlad looked at the boy a little surprised. "What are you doing here?"