dabi | lemon (part 2)

Hello everyone! I'm finally back after finishing up the semester and it feels great! This is the second part to my first Dabi story, so if you haven't read that, please do! This is of course a smut! Everyone should know how much of a pervert I am.
Enjoy!

Warning: Sexual Content

(Y/N) sat up in her bed. Sweat formed on her temple and rolled down her cheek. Ragged breathes escaped her mouth causing her throat to dry out. She has dreamt about him for weeks now. He never seemed to escape her mind even in her slumber. The way his fierce, blue, eyes observed her face while his mouth traced the contours of her neck. The way his hands molded themselves perfectly against the curves of her body while his mouth placed hickeys on her breasts. Although, the marks were long gone, the memories weren't.

She was being driven to the brink of insanity. She looks for him in every place, and in every person. She couldn't even look at her past crush the same anymore, he just wasn't him. The girls of class 1-A noticed a change in (Y/N). She hasn't been the same since that night. She was no longer actively engaged in their conversations. She was constantly dozing off in class and continuously watching her surroundings. But, she would always reassure them that she's fine and that there was nothing to be worried about. In reality, something inside her changed. It was as if something awakened and was shut down immediately.

(Y/N) was shaken awake from her slumber. Her window was wide open, the wind causing it to occasionally bump against the wall. She was on high alert. Anxious eyes were scanning all over the room for the intruder. Her body was tense until her eyes landed on her cat that was perched on her dresser across the room. She let out a breathe of relief and stood up to close her window. Before climbing back into bed she gave her a cat a quick scratch behind the ear. She climbed back under her warm covers and attempted to return to her blissful sleep.

As she was laying still, she felt a dip in her bed. She assumed it was her cat joining her. She felt warm breath trail from her neck up to her ear. Her heart beat began to escalate. Suddenly, she wasn't so sure if she was the only person in the room.

"Wake up," the voice huskily whispered in her ear. (Y/N)'s eyes shot open and her initial reaction was to let out a scream. A hand slammed against her mouth and silenced her cries for help. She attempted to thrash her body to throw off the intruder but, he had her pinned to her bed.

"We have unfinished business, don't we, (Y/N)," the voice seductively whispered in her ear. That voice, she could recognize it anywhere. She ceased her attempt to fight and scanned the figure on top of her. Blue eyes, shaggy, black, hair, scars, and metal stitches. It was him. It was Dabi. (Y/N) was so overwhelmingly filled with joy, she felt like she could burst. Once he realized she had calmed down, Dabi removed his hand from her mouth.

Before she could express how much she missed him, Dabi's lips collided with (Y/N)'s in a vicious kiss. His tongue forced its way past her lips and into her mouth. The kiss was rough, sloppy, and she could feel a trail of saliva leaving the corner of her mouth. He broke apart from her lips, and removed her t shirt leaving her in just her panties. The chilly air of the room enveloped her body and sent a chill down her spine but was immediately replaced by the warmth of Dabi's body as he violently attacked her neck.

Dabi remembered the spot on (Y/N)'s neck that drove her insane from their previous encounter. His teeth latched on to the spot and began to suck harshly leaving behind dark marks of his lust. He shifted his focus from your neck to your breasts and began roughly massaging them. He took the left nipple is his mouth, swirling his tongue around the bud, earning a moan of approval from you. You wanted to touch Dabi. You wanted to caress his scars and make him feel as good as he was making you feel. When you attempted to reach for the hem of his shirt, he grabbed your wrists and pinned them on each side of your head. Dabi placed his tongue in between your breasts and slowly dragged his tongue upwards until he reached your chin then, placed a soft kiss on your lips.

Dabi knew exactly what to do to drive you insane. You could feel your own juices drenching your panties. Your core was aching for some relief. The way he looked down at you, smirking sensually, caused you to throb even more. You needed him, now, and he knew it. He removed his hands from your wrists and hastily removed your panties. He spread your legs to get a view of your delectable opening. Your juices were causing it to glisten in the moonlight. Dabi couldn't wait to tear you apart, but first he wanted a taste.

You were shy. You had your eyes shut tightly, not wanting to see Dabi stare at your opening. You've never been this exposed to Dabi before, and you were embarrassed. Dabi did not approve of this. He wanted you to see what he was about to do to you. He roughly grabbed your face, causing you to open your eyes and look at him. 

"Keep your eyes on me, and don't close them." He demanded. You nodded your head not able to form words. You could feel his warm breath fan over your opening causing you to shudder. Dabi made eye contact with you as his tongue slowly dragged up your slit, earning a moan from you. He continued to suck on your opening causing uncontrollable moans to escape your lips. You wanted to close your eyes and throw your head back but you remembered his words. You grabbed a fistful of his hair and pushed his face further into your opening. You could feel a mix of your juices and his saliva running down your core and onto the bed. He used the tip of his tongue to circle your clit causing your toes to curl and your body to shake.

Once he realized you were at the brink of an orgasm, he pulled away while you whimpered in disapproval. He began pulling off his clothes at an agonizing pace. His body, scars and all, looked almost heavenly in the moonlight. When he got down to his boxers, you could see the thick erection that was being held back by the thin fabric. He removed his boxers and placed the tip at your entrance. He moved his tip up and down your slit, getting it wet. This was the moment you had been waiting for since that night, you were ready to get fucked hard.

"I'm not going to go easy on you, (Y/N)," Dabi said through a wicked grin.

You're eyes widened as he rammed himself into you. You through your head back and let out a cry and he continuously pumped into you, not letting you get used to his length. You gritted your teeth through the pain while tears pricked through your eyes. Dabi couldn't control himself. You were so damn wet and tight, he couldn't seem to slow down. Suddenly, Dabi hit a certain spot that caused you to let out a moan. He kept hitting it over and over causing you to moan uncontrollably. Your cries of pleasure caused Dabi to become prideful and more rough.

He flipped you on to your stomach and lifted your hips will the upper half of your body gripped onto the sheets of your bed. He plunged into your opening from behind while his thrusts continued to be rough and precise. That familiar coil in the pit of your stomach began to form again. You could tell Dabi was near his end as his thrusts became sporadic and sloppy. Both of your moans echoed throughout your room and into the dead of night. After a few more thrusts you orgasmed, causing you to quiver under him from the intense pleasure. Shortly after, you could feel Dabi's seed fill you to the brim and drip out of your opening.

Dabi slipped out and immediately began dressing himself while you wrapped yourself in your covers. Once he was done, he walked over to the window in your room where he had entered from. You were heartbroken, seeing him leave without saying anything. You felt so used.

"Wait!" Dabi stopped in his tracks and looked at you from over his shoulder. "Will I ever see you again?" You asked. He turned and walked over to you, grabbing your chin roughy and placed a soft, sweet, kiss on your lips.

"You know we shouldn't be seeing each other, right?" He stated the obvious. He looked at the miserable look on your face. He couldn't stand seeing you like this. But, you were a hero, and he was a villain. He didn't want anyone to find out and he couldn't bare seeing you get hurt if the league were to know about your relationship with him. But, you were his and he was yours, and nothing could break you apart now.

He sighed, "I'll see you soon, okay?" You nodded vigorously. The miserable look was replaced with a cheerful one. With one last kiss, he took his exit from your room and disappeared into the night. You knew your relationship was taboo, but you could care less. A love like this only existed once in a lifetime, and you couldn't wait until the time you were reunited once again.