Chapter 1

Craig's POV

"So I'm sitting there, barbecue sauce on my ti-" Kenny said before being interrupted by the pack elder."shut the fuck up, Kenny, there's mother fucking humans hunting in our territories! Craig, I want you to FUCK EM UP!!" He said. I was so confused, my emotionless face actually showed a slight pinch of "what the fuck". Before I could respond, the pack elder grabbed my arm and dragged me from my porch to one of our turrets. He pointed to one of the humans and told me to take him hostage. "No, no, no, fuck that," I said, flipping of the elder. I walked off as he just stood there, like a deer in headlights.

After that escapade, I decided to go to the human's town. It always sparked with joy as lights flashed every bright color you could think of. The town buzzed with happiness- why couldn't the werewolves have this fun? I wandered into the darker parts of the town, looking for another werewolf to hang out with.

A good 15 minutes passed by with no excitement. Snow was drifting in, signaling my departure when I heard a scream from the corner, next to a convenience store.... A human? What the fuck??? I watch, quietly inching towards the scene. "GAH! SOMEBODY HELP!!!" The human yelped. His screams of terror were interrupted with yelps of pain, as I saw that another, larger, human was beating the crap out of the blonde kid. I had to do something.... but what if they see my ears and tail? Fuck it, blondie's gonna have a convenient hero next to his little convenient store.

I metamorphose into my wolf form and jumped on the fatass human. I caught a glimpse of the blonde's emerald green eyes, making my heart skip. I'm not gay, I told myself as I bet the fatass's arm. He ran, leaving behind a couple of coffee mugs behind. I transformed back and helped blondie up to carry him to a close-by bench along with the mugs.

We woke up, still foggy. "Wh-who are you?" He stuttered. I didn't answer, and remained stoic. When he gained his senses, he jumped back. "What's wrong?" I asked blankly. A silence passes through us like the snow falling down. "H-holy c-c-crap!! Y-you're a w-werewolf!! P-please don't eat me!!! I taste l-like coffee!!" He stutters. Why would I eat him? He's to cute- I'M NOT FUCKING GAY, DAMMIT. I clear my throat. "The name's Craig.i won't eat you, hell I just saved you," I say monotonously. He sighs in relief and holds out his shaky hand. "I'm Tweek, thank you for scaring off Cartman, he's been a real dick today." Tweek and fatass Cartman, huh? "Welp, I should get going. Call me if you need something," I said, handing him my phone number. I sprinted into the darkness and wandered into my house, being awaited with an unpleasant surprise.

(Sorry it's so short, I'm still a noob ;-;)