~~~~~~~

School seemed to go by so slow today, maybe it was just me I wasn't my self today.

Maybe it had something to do with what my mom said to me yesterday, or what happened with me and the twins.

how can I spend my days thinking that one of them really doesn't love me and I don't love one of them.

But the real question that has my mind in the gutter, that has my heart ready to explode.

who do I really want to be my mate which one do I really want to end up with.

I wasn't prepared for this my life was never supposed to be like this.

If I had the chance to plane my life out it would probably be plane simple and boring which ends with me reading books all day.

I felt a hand on my shoulders when I looked to see who it was I saw Gabrielle " stop over thinking it" she said to me.

was it written on my face that bad, but how could I not think about this she had to be in my shoes to under stand what I was going threw.

" how about this you spend one on one time with the both of them and then maybe that will help you decide which one is truly your mate".

I heard her but I just didn't reply to back to her but what she said wasn't a bad idea.

all of a sudden my throat start to feel itchy and my eyes begin to water I didn't really think nothing of it, as I got closer to my locker it seem to get worse.

I opened my locker door, a bunch of rose petals feel out a long with a note I could feel my face start to puff up.

it was getting harder to breath " Penelope get away from your locker" Gabrielle yelled pulling me away.

but before she did I took the note out of the pile of Rose's that was on the floor.

I feel to the floor gasping for air I was allergic to Rose's " I heard my sister screaming but I couldn't make out what she was saying everything around me was spinning.

it felt like my whole wind pipe was closing I couldn't breath no air was getting in my body I was seeing double.

it felt like I was flying in the air but my feet weren't moving when I looked I seen Dustin caring me he had this worried look on his face.

" hang on Penelope were going to get you help" he said in a strange tone I heard so many voices but it felt like the were getting farther and father away from me,m and before I knew everything around me went black.

I heard a loud beeping noise, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't they felt like they were glued shut.

I felt someone's hand on my leg, I tried to take in their scent to see who it was but I didn't recognize the person.

I tried once again to open my eyes,the the stranger started to talk to me " don't worry Penelope I won't hurt you" they said.

as they continued rubbing my leg " w-who are you " my voice cracking as I struggled to get my words out.

" I'm your true mate the one that you fall in love with and soon my sweet Penelope we shall be together" my body froze as they said these words.

who is this person what's wrong with them why are they talking crazy, ever since I found my mates my world has been taking a turn for the worse.

and now i have a crazy person telling me that their my mate what is going on.

I finally got my eyes open but everything was blurry, I only saw the silhouette of the person but by looking I knew it was a boy or men.

he started to move to my I.V " I've been watching you for a long time now Penelope and I've loved you for years and soon we shall be together but your going to have to wait a little longer".

who is he how does he know my name, I was freaking out scared out of my mind.

" I need you to do something for me tomorrow when you wake up I want you to hand this note to your father OK but don't read well you won't be able to any how" he said places a pieces of paper in my hand.

sticking a needle in my tube what ever he put in it was kicking in fast, the room started to spin and everything became blurry "why are you doing this to me" I managed to get out what he told me made me scared.

" because I love you Penelope and this is the only way I can be with you stop talking and get some rest sweet dreams my love". I could fight the drug any more my eyes were closing but I felt him kiss my forehead this made me want to scream but I couldn't all I did was asleep.

when I woke up the next morning the man from last night was running in my mind known stop.

I saw my mom come running over to me she was squeezing me and giving me so many kisses " honey your going to kill the poor girl " my dad said laugh at my mom.

"well I almost lost her I'm just happy to see that she is OK" my mom said on the verge of tear.

" mom I'm OK " I said reasurring my mother that I was fine now I looked over to at my father I was still holding the paper in my hand.

I didn't read it like the mystery man told me to do should I give it to my father or should I keep it.

but this could be a life or death situation so I guess I should give it to him it took all the courage in my body to hand this paper to my father.

what was I so scared of " ummm dad last night someone came to visit me and they told me to give you this once I woke" I told him handing him the piece of paper my father.

He took the paper as he was reading it you can see all his emotions on his face " Penelope I need to know who gave you this paper" my father was in alpha mode now.

but the thing is I don't know who this person is I could barley make out his face.

"I-I don't know I told him.