Nothing is As its Seems

The Eastwood legacy was always a powerful family,this family has always manged to always stay relevant for years. This family started back in the 1800's when the first of their line started. in 1854 with the construction of their Manor. Finished in the late winter of 1855. The first of the line was Walter S. Eastwood and his wife Sara and their newborn sons Ethan and James. The family had started their own township.

This small town is located 25 miles away from New York City and is very a wealthy township It is best-known for its autumn and summer festivals and its fine dining. Also, there have been many strange and unexplained disappearances over the years.

The township was called Redwood Falls due to the many redwood trees in the area earning the name Redwood Forrest and the surrounding lake named Red Water Falls.

The founding family the Eastwood's live only five miles on the outskirts of the township in the woods.

This township became known as a very wealthy township in New York but still not many have heard of it.

But every year their's always the increasing number of disappearances that always happen in the woods close to the Eastwood Estate. And even then there are only a small group of people that turn up and yes you guest it they were all dead.

And that's the beginning of my family's story,now on to mine and my brother's.

********************************************************

My name is Adeline Eastwood and I'm the fourth generation well me and my brother are of the Eastwood clan. You see were twins,the second set in our families line. I being also the only girl twin and the only girl in two generations.

We were both born in February, February 19 to be exact and of course I was born first.

Many people ask what's it like to have a family that started the town,well it's not any easier sure the large amount of wealth is nice but that doesn't make life simpler.

You might think that one of my parents are the mayor but neither of them are,yes were the true founding family but we didn't want to control the town. That was given to the James family. And Sasha Mayer James' only child is my best friend.

And the sheriff is Spencer Barkely's Dad Blake's best friend and basically the second son my Dad never got.

I open my eyes to the sound of birds lightly chirping outside my window,which rarely happens in this town,I sit up in bed and pull my knees close to me. I took a look around my room,the walls had a peachy tent to it with a floral patterns.

My covers were white with little flowers on them,you can sense a them here. I threw them off and placed my feet down on the white furry rug and walked over to the window.

I could see the reds,oranges and yellow blend together in harmony as the official first day of Fall and Junior year began.

I slipped on a pair of slippers before crossing to the other side of my room and opening up my closet. It wasn't a large like your probably thinking but I can walk into in maybe seven spaces and just barely two people can be in here at the same time.

I walk a few feet into it before grabbing my outfit that was hanging on the door in a plastic dry cleaners bag with a hand written note from Mom.

I picked it up yesterday,have a good first day back ~Mom.

I sighed and took the outfit and walked out the closet,I walked to one of the doors in my room which was a nice size bathroom. It had mint blue walls with black and white accents. I put the outfit on the hook on the back off the door and shut the door.