Jealousy?

Your P.O.V.
It has been 3 months since M/N started dating. Jin was away because of a tour in the U.S. and he's coming back tomorrow. Since he's been away I've changed. I am not as shy as used to be. I focused on modeling and became more famous. I talk to fans sometimes. I still am very thin and I grew an inch in the last 3 month. And I made a friend his name is Jae Joon Suk who models with me. He is one year older.
M/N.Official

Eating at cafe before going to shoot

Eating at cafe before going to shoot. We're in trouble.
@Jae.Suk
❤️Likes:989,739
💬Comments: 1,004,367
View all

I talked to Jae for a while before getting a text from Jin

Jin❤️:
What are you doing with another guy?!

You:
Huh wdym?

Jin❤️:
That guy you were eating with!

You:
Him he just a friend.
Jin plz calm down

Jin❤️
SHUT UP! YOU KNOW YOUR WITH ME AND YOU ARE GOING OUT WITH OTHER GUYS!

You:
Jin plz let me explain

Jin❤️:
I'm going on the plane. Shut up and we'll talk about it at home.

I closed my phone and started crying. Jae notices and came to me. "Hey what's wrong?" He asked. "It's Jin he thinks I'm cheating on him with you." I said. "What! First of all, I have a girlfriend and second why doesn't he believe you?" "I don't know." I said. "Come on let's go to your dorm and make some hot chocolate, I'll text Yeongsoo." He said.

Jin P.O.V.
I felt my anger took over when I saw that picture. "Woah are you ok Jin?" Jungkook asked. "No M/N is cheating on me." I said with anger. " what with who?" Jungkook said as I pulled out my phone and showing him the picture. "Wait for him? Um...Jin he's straight." Jungkook said showing Jin a picture of him and his girlfriend. (Let's just pretend this is him 3 years ago) (6/1/18 I just realize Yeongsoo is my profile name just without the J)

 (Let's just pretend this is him 3 years ago) (6/1/18 I just realize Yeongsoo is my profile name just without the J)

"What have I done?!" I yelled grabbing attention. "What did you do?" Jungkook asked. I grabbed my phone showing him the text. "Jin you told him to 'Shut up'!" Jungkook said. "What do I do Jungkook help." I said. "I can't help you there you have to come up with something." Jungkook said

M/N P.O.V.

I got back to my dorm I got before BTS left. "Hey, it's going to be ok." Yeongsoo told me as she patted my back as I cried into a pillow. "Here M/N." He said as he handed me hot chocolate. "I am so happy I prepared for this." Yeongsoo said. I looked up to see what she meant. "I got you a tub of ice cream, some soju, tissues, bags of chips, and here titanic." She said. "Yeongsoo! He can't drink he's not 19." Jae said. "Leave it I'm turning 19 in 5 days." I said.

After hours they left I just wanted to sleep. I looked at the clock not even 10:00 pm. I decided to take a shower. I turned on the water but someone knocked I got the clothes I grabbed before going into the bathroom. I went to the door with some shorts and a button-down black shirt that covered the shorts. I opened the door and saw...

Jin P.O.V.

We got to the dorms and everyone went inside but me. I walked down the hall and was in front of M/N door. I knocked on the door so nervous. He opened the door and I started to blush to see what he's wearing. I couldn't handle my emotions and hugged him but felled. "I'm so so sorry." I told him hugging him. "I didn't know about him. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please love me still." "Of course I do." I told him. I got on my knees and gave me such a passionate kiss.

 I got on my knees and gave me such a passionate kiss

Your P.O.V

"I'm tired let's go sleep." Jin said grabbing my hand to go to my room. "Wait they'll wonder where you are?" "They don't know." He said winking at me. I got on the bed with him and hugged him falling asleep. Jin started to unbutton my shirt. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "What were 'sleeping'." He said still unbuttoning my shirt but I stopped him. "If you meant 'sleep' you can't do that I don't want to." I smiled innocently. "But I haven't seen you in 3 months I want to touch you." Jin smirked at me. "Jin s-stop I don't want to please don't force me." I told him. "Fine but call me daddy." Jin said smirking. "Fine D-Daddy." I told him. "So cute. Let's go to sleep." He said as he hugged me. "Don't let go I feel safe right now." I told him as we fell asleep.

('Sleep' 😏)