Requested ~ Maid Cafe Ouma

Start from the beginning

"H-Hey!" Saihara stuttered, turning a dark crimson as someone called Ouma over "Well, see you later Shuichi" he said while Saihara looked over "I think you're meant to call me master"

"Oh shut up!" Ouma said with a blush as he went back to his job. Saihara smiled and looked around, noticing someone look at Ouma in a very odd and creepy way. He stared at them then to Ouma who didn't seem to notice. He knew something wasn't right.

"Hey bro, what are you getting?!" Kaito asked, waving the menu around, a bit annoyed Saihara wasn't paying his attention to him.

"Hmm... I'll probably just have some tea" he replied, placing the menu down as a maid came over and took their orders. "I never knew the midget worked in a maid cafe of all places" Kaito said, genuinely surprised "Do you know why?"

"No, he always refuses to tell me" Saihara explained as a maid came over and gave them their food and drink before casting some ridiculous chant over Kaito's food which he loved. It just made Saihara cringe.

The only one he would let bless his food is Kokichi.

Saihara finished his tea and then stood up, looking around "Did Kokichi leave already?" He asked while Kaito was too busy staring at a maid to process what he said. Honestly he sometimes asks himself why he is friends with this guy.

Kokichi probably went home already. "I'm leaving" he said to Kaito before walking home, wondering if Kaito had even noticed him leave or heard him.

"Kokichi are you home?" Saihara asked as he got back to the house, looking around for the smaller boy. "Yeah! I'm just upstairs!" he called

Saihara let out a sigh of relief and smiled, going up to see him. Ouma looked over at him "Sorry Shuichi, I can't make time for you today, the owner's going out and I need to keep an eye on the shop while she's gone. I'll make it up to you afterwards though!" he said with a smile before heading off. Saihara watched him go and sighed sadly, sitting down on the couch and turning the television on.

On the television the news was playing "So to all maids working late hours in maid cafe's please stay safe as there have been numerous attempts of sexual assault"

Saihara's eyes widened and stood up, running up to his study and grabbing some handcuffs and a taser "I'm being over protective... but just incase..." he muttered to himself.

Meanwhile Ouma was in the maid cafe, locking all the doors and windows, waiting for the owner to come back "Okay, I think that's everything" he said, sitting down on a chair before something was forced to his mouth and began getting drowsy. He then looked up and saw a tall man. He was a regular customer Ouma thought as he fell to the floor, knocked out

Saihara was running as fast as he could to the maid cafe "He'll be okay... He'll be fine... I'm just over reacting..." he muttered to himself but continued to run anyway

Ouma had slowly woken up, his hands handcuffed behind his back and had tape over his mouth so he couldn't cry out for help. "Oh look who's awake~" A man said with an wide grin

Ouma stared at the man then remembered the rumours he heard about maids being sexually assaulted but just brushed it off saying 'It'll be fine!'

Turns out that wasn't the case.

The man grinned and walked up to Ouma, sitting next to him "It's quite rare to see a cute boy being a maid"

This bastard, I want to punch him Ouma thought to himself but knew he was helpless. He wanted Saihara back. Saihara was the only one allowed to touch him or do anything like this to him.

The man laughed and moved his hand to Ouma's thigh, slowly moving his hand higher to the rim of his boxers. Ouma tried to kick him away but failed as the older man forced himself onto him, pushing him to the floor.
Shuichi please save me

Saihara panted as he finally arrived at the maid cafe, trying to open the door but realised it was locked. "Damnit" he muttered, seeing there were windows on the top floor and climbed up, seeing Ouma being molested by some man. He immediately kicked the window, smashing it and tased the man, knocking him out.

"Kokichi are you okay?!" Saihara yelled, getting the handcuffs off him then handcuffed the man, remembering him from the cafe. "That's the guy that I saw staring at you strangely"

Ouma was shaking, on the verge of bursting into tears

"It's okay, that disgusting man wont touch you anymore" Saihara said gently, kissing the top of his head as he phoned the police. He gently took the tape off his mouth and kissed the small trembling boy "It's okay, I'm here"

Ouma looked at him and smiled "Thank you Shuichi... I love you" he said as he let the tears run down his face, hugging Saihara like it was the end of the world.

The police eventually arrived and took the man away and Saihara took Ouma home and they spent the whole night together. "I love you so much Kokichi Ouma, you're so smart, so intelligent, so beautiful, so amazing. Your my everything" Saihara said as he looked at Ouma lovingly

Ouma blushed but hugged him tightly as they lay in bed together, both of them half naked and just in their boxers. "Kokichi... Why do you work at that maid cafe?"

Ouma stayed silent but decided to tell him, he wanted to be more open with his boyfriend after everything that had happened. "Well as I'm sixteen I can't get a proper job until I'm eighteen... I tried before having another job but it didn't work with my schedule so I ended up being asked to work at a maid cafe... It pays well too for an easy job plus the outfits are kinda cute. And for the money.. One of my friends in D.I.C.E. has a illness.. It's life threatening and I wanted to help pay for it" he explained

"I'm so sorry Kokichi" Saihara said as he gently kissed Ouma's cheek "If you want, I can help you take your mind off things?"

Ouma looked at him and smiled "If you don't want to do it after what happened today then you don't have t-" Saihara started but was cut off by Ouma

"I want to do it with you, as long as it's you then I'm okay" he said with a smile as he held Saihara's hand tightly "I love you Shuichi"

"I love you too, Kokichi"