Requested ~ Maid Cafe Ouma

A/N I got two requests for a maid Ouma one and this is the one where Ouma is working as a maid at a maid cafe and is basically being sexually harassed by one of the customers that comes there but is too afraid to tell anyone. The other one will be Ouma is a maid who works for Saihara as he's a high class/famous detective who's uncle or friend ordered him a maid or something like that lol

"Alright, I'm going to work now, see you later Shuichi!" Ouma chimed as he grabbed his things and ran out the house. "Yeah okay..." Saihara said as he watched him go off. They had been dating for about six months and Saihara was pretty protective over Ouma and where he worked. A maid cafe. He had always wondered why Ouma worked at a maid cafe of all places but whenever he asked Ouma would always avoid answering, but as they say curiosity kills the cat.

Ring Ring

Saihara sighed and picked up his phone and of course it was Kaito. He probably wanted to hang out.

"Hey bro!"

"Hey Kaito..."

"So... I heard that theres a maid cafe in town... Would you like to come with? Might be some hot chics"

"You know I am dating Kokichi right?" Saihara said with a sigh, Kaito can be so thick sometimes he thought to himself.

"Oh yeah! Forgot! Do you still wanna come anyways?!"

Saihara rolled his eyes but agreed anyway, hoping the maid cafe they went to was the one where Ouma worked so he could see just what he was getting up to there. He also really wanted to see him in a maid outfit although he told himself he didn't.

"Alright! I'm coming round to your house, get ready!" Kaito said before hanging up the phone. Saihara put his phone in his pocket and changed into his normal attire, looking over at the hat he always used to wear. Kokichi was the one who helped him take off that hat and helped him gain all the confidence he had. He was so great full to him and owed him so much.

Knock Knock

"That must be Kaito" Saihara muttered, walking down the stairs and opening the door

"Hey bro! You ready?!"

Saihara nodded and followed Kaito to where the maid cafe was. Wow Kaito is way too excited about this he thought to himself as they finally arrived.

"Hello Masters!"

Four different maids greeted them with a curtsey and a smile. Saihara looked over and noticed Ouma who was serving someone else and sighed

"Come on bro! Let's get a seat!" Kaito said and happily skipped over and sat down at a table, Saihara reluctantly sitting down opposite him. Ouma sighed and turned around "Eh? Shuichi what are you doing here?" he asked, then noticed Kaito and gasped

"Huh?! O-Ouma?!" Kaito said in a panic, looking at Saihara worriedly "Kaito asked me to come so I came, I also wanted to see you" Saihara said with a smile

"Wow who knew you were so smooth Shuichi" Kaito mumbled while Kokichi blushed slightly "Jeez Shuichi if you wanna see me in a maid outfit that badly then you can ask in the house... Such a silent pervert~"