CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

Start from the beginning

"You may now kiss." She said. I didn't hold back. DJ started to play "Let Me Love You" and it was a perfect combo, like Myx Moscato and Vodka, I'm gonna mix it. Niall pulled me and pressed his lips on mine. I sucked those fleshy lips and got my lipstick all over him.

After a few minutes, it started to get a bit uncomfortable, as everyone was watching us. We pulled back and did the next step, to light the candle. Doniya lit a candle for me and Liam lit one for Niall. In the center, Judge Morris placed a fire pit, filled with wood, doused with gasoline. We tossed our candles in and watch the fire pit erupt in flames.

"Now, it is time for you to write your message of blessings and advice." Judge Morris declared. Everybody had received a small, blank, pink card. They took out a pen and wrote down their blessings and advice for a good marriage. Niall's mother and Nancy both used up three cards, since they had a very experienced marriage. They placed it in a large vase. A few people tossed money in their as well. Niall's cousins and Doniya's friends were all invited, and it was weird seeing people here that I barely know.

We took a quill and signed our marriage certificate. The Judge took it and made a copy. We walked down the aisle, as we smiled at everyone. Our photographer took many pictures, as did everyone else. It was now time for the reception. We sat down, the grand table, with fancy porcelain and crystals. We were both now twenty one, and we could drink champagne.

"Love is too beautiful to be hidden in the closet." Niall whispered. I felt myself tearing up. We sat down as we watched everybody walk into the dining room. Everyone had already ordered before. I ordered an alfredo and garlic bread. It came with a small salad and gnocchi soup. Niall got a huge lobster and fries, trout and honey rolls. We started on our feast. On our table, we were surrounded by the bridesmaid and groomsmen. Doniya had a Calamari and spaghetti. She was enjoying it very much. Harry had some Thai tempeh and rice, with a few celery sticks. Louis had the same. When we were halfway, Niall's best man, Liam got up to the stage to deliver his speech.

"Attention, please." Liam called. The dining room went quiet. "Thank you," He started. He cleared his throat. "This is for one of my closest friends, Niall James Horan." He smiled and raised his champagne flute towards him.

"This Dom Perignon was a hundred and fifty dollars a bottle." Liam said, starting off. "This wedding was thousands, but the price of love is priceless." He said. We all applauded.

"For those who don't know me, I am Liam Payne, I have known Niall Horan since middle school." He introduced himself. "I was with him at lunch almost everyday. Though I didn't play hockey, like Sandy here." Liam pointed at Sandy with a smirk. "I was there for almost every hockey game, along with Harry," He waved at Harry. "You still annoy the fuck out of me!" He called.

"You're welcome." Harry laughed back. We all laughed.

"Anyways, I have had some very memorable memories with Niall. There was this one time when a group of prep girls tried to blackmail Zayn." Liam said. "But they ended up in jail for fighting each other, and well, I'm sure you know what girl fights are like." He giggled. I chuckled at the memory of seeing Olympia getting her tits slapped and Kendall's pussy slammed.

"Ever since that moment, our friendship has been getting stronger." He explained. "When Niall got braces, I was there, when he got them off, I was there. When he had a wet dream for the first time." Liam looked at Niall, whos jaw dropped. Mine did too. "Sorry buddy." Liam smiled and continued. "I was the first one he told. I have been in almost every milestone in his life since high school." He paused. "I was one of the first people that he confirmed his sexuality and that he was in love with Zayn." Liam said. "And I will always hold that honor. And with that, I thank you, Niall, for the honor of being the best man at the most important moment of your life." Liam finished.