Flipped

Briar's POV:
The first time I met Myles Erlick I flipped. He was the perfect human being, with beautiful dazzling eyes that could outshine any moon or sun if you asked me. This might all seem a little bit confusing for you, let's go back at the beginning shall we. It was the end of summer 2014. Me and my best friend Janice had finished senior year of high school, my brother David( he is a freshman) decided that it would be fun if he threw a party to celebrate our last time as high schoolers. He invited all of the kids from our generation and some of his friends from freshman year. The party was being held at our house at 8pm. Me and Janice had wanted this night too go well, because for starters if was our last time here before we go to college and kinda hoped to meet guys. We were never the popular kids in our school, so we had a hard time growing up. People just didn't seem interested in us and our way of life. We were free spirits, we loved to paint and see the world with all the colours. Time had passed by as it was almost time for the party. I had put a nice pink dress with a lot of patterns on it and Janice had a simple white shirt with a black skirt. My brother was putting all the alcohol in the freezer so that it will stay cold and I was helping with welcoming people into our home. David was the worst, because making me stay outside all night just so that I can get no fun. Janice was with my brother he has a thing for her, that's why he keeps her close the him. And I was stuck in the cold. Almost 50 people had came, the only thing I did all night was say welcome and hope you have fun. I had just given up after a period of time, things just seemed pointless. But something did catch my eye or someone. It was a boy he pulled over in our front lawn with his car. He was alone as he started walking towards me my heart started beating so fast it was like o couldn't stop it. He came closer and said "Hey, can you tell me where I can find David Nolet" but I didn't answer, not because I didn't want too. I just couldn't get enough of his beautiful eyes they were sparkling over the moonlight like if you look into them you can fall in love at once. "Are you OK" he asked me again and I shocked my head so that I can come back to reality. "Sorry, David is in the living room" he smiled and nodded before he went inside the house. Wow I have never felt something like that in my life was he my guy. About and hour had passed and everyone came, that means I am no longer in charge of helping people inside. I got a beer just so that I could look more mature and started walking around to find the mystery boy from earlier. But the only thing I found was a drunk Janice. I asked her if she new who he was and luckily she was sober enough to tell me his name. "Myles" my mystery.

( new one shot not so good)