The Cure

If I can't find a cure, I'll
I'll fix you with my love
_________________________________________
Noah's POV:
I was waiting for Richelle in the music room, it was pretty early. But we were suppose to rehearse a little for our duet, since our video shoot and that we are going to regionals. We wanted to start our duet right away. She really likes early rehearsals, I have no idea why.
I decided to text her, I was getting worried a little.
Noah: Richelle, where are you?
Richelle: .....
Noah: I'm getting worried
Richelle: I am in the hospital
Noah: What, I'm coming right over
Richelle: Don't, I can't let you see me like this
Noah: Are you serious?
Richelle: Just don't come, please
Noah: OK, I won't
I closed my phone, got my car keys and went to my car as quickly as I could so that I can drive to the hospital, does she really think I wouldn't come, well she is so wrong.
20 minutes later
Hospital
"Hi, where can I find Richelle Jackson"
"She is in room 24 on the second floor"
"Thank you"
I pushed the button for the elevator, but it was taking so long I couldn't wait so I took the stairs.
Once I reached the second floor, I started looking for room 24, thank god I finally found it, took me a little while. This hospital was huge.
I knocked on the door, no answer. Tried again, nope. So I barged in with no hesitation.
And there she was my best friend, laying in a hospital bed probably feeling hopeless.
"Noah, what are you doing here"
She asked looking at me while getting up from her bed.
"Don't get up"
"I wasn't getting up for you, I just didn't like my position"
I laughed slightly, she was adorable when she tried to hide stuff.
"So, I'm going to ask you again, why are you here. I thought I told you not to come"
"Well I didn't listen"
"Can you please go,I can't deal with you right now"
She said, but I could see it in her eyes that she wanted me to be here, but of course she would never admit it, she's Richelle.
"I'm not going anywhere, so can you tell me what happened"
I asked sitting on the chair that was beside her bed.
"It's none of your business"
"How could you say that"
"Why do you care, did Emily told you to come"
"Why should Emily tell me to come to the hospital and visit my best friend"
"Sorry, ex best friend or in our situation, ex friends"
"What do you mean ex best friend"
"I mean, we are no longer best friends or friends"
"Richelle don't say that"
"Why, you scared of the truth, it clear that you don't see me as I friend"
"That's not true"
"Really, Noah. Because I didn't you beside me when I had hip syndrome problems or when I had been kicked as dance captain, do you know what you were doing. You were slacking out with Jacquie playing Romeo and Juliet. Sorry to brake it to you, but your no Romeo and she definitely no Juliet"
"I had no idea you felt that way"
"You just didn't care, and there is no reason for you to start caring now"
"Don't kick me out again, stop pushing me"
"Get out"
She screamed at me and I single tear rolled down her face.
"What"
"I said get out, stop it. Stop being you, I am not like other girls, you can't say you are sorry and think I will come and run into your arms"
"I a not saying you should run back into my arms, all I am saying you shouldn't push me away"
"Why not, I pushed you once, I can do it again"
At this moment her eyes were bright red and full of tears, but I wasn't going to leave her not now and not ever. So I hugged her tight.
"Get off"
She tried pushing me away, it didn't work, she tried again, no use. Soon she gave in and hugged back.
We stayed in that position for some time, when I heard my phone buzz.
It was a text from Jacquie.
"You should go, she is going to get worried"
I just switched my phone off.
"She can wait"
She gave me a little smile, this is the first smile from her in a long time.
"I love you, Richie"
"I can't say the same"
"Really"
"You should learn sarcasm"
The both of us started laughing.
"Want to play a game"
I asked
"Sure"
"Truth or dare"
"Truth"
This is awesome, I'm going to ask her the question I have been wanting to ask her.
"Did you ever have a crush on me"
"I did"
"Truth or dare"
"Dare"
"I dare you to kiss me"
"Kiss you"
"Yup"
I was surprised for a minute, but the second the both of us leaned i n and connected our lips, it was the best feeling in the world, is this what I have been missing my entire life.

(Hope you liked it)