I'll Be Fine pt.2

A/N : As promised~! Enjoy 😘 (I don't know if you're going to enjoy this chapter actually..)

=====================

Hoseok's POV

"Huff.....huf...huff..." I can't even moving anymore, my body are all numb. It's sure suck being the weakest.

*Step* *Step* *Step*

My ears raised when I heard a footsteps. Then I saw 'someone' infront of me. I didn't have energy to look up, not a single bit,"Still breathing there kid?" He poked me with his shoes, I didn't answered and he sighed.

I saw him squat down, making me see him. Ah......

"Want me to take you to infirmary?" Yoongi asked me as he pulled out his hand. I took his hand and stood up. I bowed to him,"Thank you, but there's no need to. I can go there by my own," Then he furrowed his eyebrows,"Are you sure? I can take you if you want--" "No need to," I lightly slapped his hand away and he nodded slowly. I walked away.

-

*In The Infirmary*

This suck.

All they do is bully the weakest. If this world was fair enough, no ranks tier. We could probably live in peace. No bullies, no crimes, no negativity.

I put the kit away and lay down. I groaned when I fully layed. I wonder if Jimin is okay....

"You're the one who got worst. Why are you still worrying about him?"

I gasped when I heard the voice. This voice.....Min Jun?

"M-min Jun, how?!" I gasped.

"You're not really 'fine' right?" He kept talking,"What do you mean...?"

"It's unfair right? This world," he said making me frustrated,"What do you want, Min Jun?! I'm not in the mood to talk sorry," I turned to my side and closed my ears.

"You want revenge right?" "SHUT UP!!" I yelled.

"I'll be fine..." I cried myself to sleep.

========================

I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked at the window and it's already afternoon, I should get going...But I don't want to face Jimin right now...I changed my bandages and went outside.

I felt the cold breeze touched my skin. I heard my stomach growling Now you mention it, I didn't eat yet. Nah...I'm just gonna skip it, I'm not in the mood for doing anything. I should apologize to Min Jun later, I think I'm too harsh. Well, my emotions always took me easily.

I looked above, the sky was pretty. The gradations was beautiful. Eomma, Appa must be enjoying up there. And here, I looked awful. I wonder how it feels to be in heaven....Ah! I shooked my head repeatedly, See Hoseok? Your emotions took you easily.

"Not going home yet?" My ears raised up. Uh oh..."Hm? What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he walked closer. I quickly hide my bruises (Don't know how but let's just said that he hide it).

"A-ah...Jungkook nothing. I'm just about to go home...!" I said to him, trying possibly to smile. He stopped right infront of me and I felt that he scanned me, making me nervous.

"Nothing huh? Then why your heart keep beating?" He furrowed his eyebrows. I bit my lips and kept silence.

Suddenly I felt a hands behind my back and he pulled me into hug. I want to hug back but I'm afraid that my bruises will be visible. After long hug, I pushed him,"Sorry, Jungkook I gotta go. Jimin must be waiting for me," but he still gripping me, making me felt uncomfortable.

"J-Jungkook?" I stuttered, instead he gripped my hands tightly making me hissed,"Nothing you said?" He pulled my hands and showed the bruises,"A-ah.."

"Now, what's wrong with this?" He asked but there's no patient. I gulped,"I just fell off the stairs," I said trying not to stutters. He stared at me in disbelief,"Are you sure?" He glared and I nodded.

"You're not getting bullied or something?" He said, triggering my mind. I started shaking so bad,"S-s-sowwy.....J-Jung-kook..ah," I sobs. I could saw that he clenched his teeth,"Tch! That's piece of shits," he said irritatedly.

"Jung-kook...Don't, I-its not their fault," I hug him,"What do you mean not their fault?!" "I was just trying to protect my friends but I exchange Jimin's place, so they won't bullied him anymore," I hugged him tightly as I starting to cry again.

He hugged me back and pet my head,"Ssh....don't cry," he kissed my forehead making me giggled, then he cupped my cheeks and he scrubbed our nose,"Don't cry~ Don't cry~" he sang playfully and pecked my lips, making me smile again.

-

I opened the door, but was met by a sudden hug,"Hoseok-ah.....I'm glad that you're alright," Jimin sobs,"Jimin....can't....breath," I patted his back.

"Are you really alright? You got bandages all over your body," Jimin stared at me worriedly and I nodded--

*Growl~*

"Well it's look like your stomach trying to say something," Jimin giggled,"I'll cook something," he walked away to the kitchen. I thanked him.

I plopped myself to my bed, Is Jungkook really involved dugs dealing....I mean I saw his wrists got mark on it and it looks like, it was hand-cuffed. But I'm not sure yet.

"Hoseokie~!" Jimin yelled my name,"Yeah~ Coming!" I stood up. Well that was fast....Maybe I should talk to him.

========================
A/N : Tadaa~!! There you go~! Now I want to watched YouTube....Bye~!