14

Hey guys guess what I'm alive and ready to write smut ahaha. Anyway this month I got to see fob in Melbourne it was absolutely amazing and I got barrier and PETE WENTZ TOOK MY MOTHER FUCKING FLAG!! (Photo above) it was incredible. Anyway on with the story - Alana.

Pete's POV.

"Fuck!" I exclaim as I end the call with our manager saying our tour bus has broken down so we need to fly to Texas.

*time skip bc I'm lazy*

I squeeze y/n's hand as we walk off the plane and breathe in the fresh Houston air. We walk though customs and we're greeted by a tsunami of screaming fans. I feel y/n's grip tighten around my sweaty hand.

"It'll be ok just smile and we will continue walking" I whisper to her.

Our security hold back the flood of people to let us all pass through. We apologise to the fans on the way through but I just didn't want to risk anyone, especially y/n having an anxiety attack.

We get driven to a hotel fairly close to the venue we are playing at and we walk into the luxurious lobby. We walk up to our rooms on the top floor. Y/n and I sharing a room with 2 double beds. Well so I thought.

"Shit, they gave us the wrong room!" Y/n says and she examines the one king sized bed.

"Well that's not a huge issue..." I smirk hugging her small figure from behind. She smacks me playfully and turns around to meet my lips.

"I think we might be able to work with it" she says pushing me on the bed.

⚠️ SMUT WARNING ⚠️

She passionately kisses me with one hand tangled in my hair. I roll her over and plant kisses down her neck leaving juicy marks. She bites her lip trying to hold in her moans which just turns me on more.

"All the way?" I question quickly.

"P-please." She answers.

I pull her t-shirt off over her head and continue my love marks down her chest. A moan escapes her soft lips and I smirk to myself. Slowly I unbuckle her bra with slight difficulty. I massage one of her boobs gently and I suck on the other one's nipple.

"P-pete" she moans causing my dick to raise higher and higher.

I work my way down to her waist and remove her jeans. I slowly circle her clit with my pointer finger causing her to shut her eyes tight. I remove her pink thong and replace my finger with my tongue. Her back arches at the sensation. My tongue stimulates her clit while I insert a finger into her vagina when she's wet enough. Her moans grow louder and I insert another finger and move quicker.

Suddenly she sits up and makes me sit on the bed. I take off my t-shirt while she removes my pants and boxers. My throbbing penis pops up and she smiles at my length. She spits and begins to suck. I hold her head guiding her deeper and deeper moaning her name. Just before I climax I pull out and throw her on the bed.

With no warning I slam half my length into her soaking hole and she screams in delight. I grunt as I go faster and deeper. Sweat dripping off my forehead. My thrusts soon become unsteady and I feel her come around my dick causing me to climax also I pull out and lie next to her panting.

"Thanks Pete" she says.

Sorry... not.