2.

Y/N's POV

"You like fall out boy?" The man questions. He must've seen my hoodie.

'That voice!' I think to myself, 'where do I know that voice from?'

I slowly turn and looking behind me and see the man no longer hooded. My eyes widen and my jaw drops and he smiles.

"Pete Wentz?!" I subtly pinch myself just to make sure I'm awake.

Taylor's head spins and she tried not to squeal.

"Hi!" He says.

"You-you're Pete Wentz!" Taylor said.

"That is I, And you are?"

"I-I'm Y/N, And that is Taylor." I stutter out.

After taking a few deep breaths I'm able to contain myself.

"What on earth are you doing on public transport?" I ask star struck.

"I snuck out because I felt like McDonald's" Pete says holding up a now empty McDonald's cup. "Why are you two out?"

Taylor was still too stunned to speak. "Um well we kinda snuck out too-" I began.

"TO COME TO YOUR SHOW!" Taylor exclaims cutting me off.

"At this hour? The show doesn't start until 7pm!"

"We are those dumbasses who line up for hours before hand just to get a good view." I laugh.

"Because we are short as fuck and can't see anything if we are even 2 rows back." Taylor adds and laughs too.

All three of us hop off the bus at the venue and Pete follows us to the entrance.

"Wow no one is here!" Tay exclaims.

"That's surprising" I laugh.

Taylor runs ahead just incase someone beats us to the front of the line even though it's like a ghost town here.

"Well I better go before the others realise I left but do you mind if I grab your number and later you and Taylor can come eat lunch with the guys and I if you like." He suggests.

"Sure. That'd be awesome!" I say trying not to fall on the ground sobbing.

We exchange numbers and we head seperate ways.

When I made it to the entrance Taylor had already unwrapped her sleeping bag although we wouldn't be doing much sleeping.

"Oooo so tell me what did petey say to you?" Taylor says smirking.

"Oh not much just asked us to join him for lunch with the guys no biggy." I say setting my sleeping bag down as well.

I look up and see Taylor staring at me with tears steaming down her eyes.

"I-I'm going to meet Andy? I'm going to meet Andy. Andrew. Fucking. Hurley." She sobs. "I thought meeting Pete was the best moment of my life but sorry pete I think meeting Andy might beat it!" She says. I giggle and hug her.

All of a sudden it hit me. I have Pete's number. Pete Wentz the bassist from the world-famous band, fall out boy. Holy shit. I felt warm tears building up in my eyes too. "Holy shit." I mutter.