6.

(A/N just a quick note here, I'm basing this off mania tour so far bc I'm super excited for this album and tour!)

Y/N POV

5 more minutes

1 more minute!

5
4
3
2
1

"Put on your warpaint" Patrick says.

The whole stadium bursts into a mixture of cheers, screams and sobs. I for one am doing all three.

I sing along to all the lyrics. Patrick jumps on one of the speakers on the stage and he looks into the crowd. He spots me and shoots me a smile while singing hum hallelujah - one of my all time favourites.

I'm jumping alongside Taylor and we are having the time of our lives. A few songs later, I checked to see where Taylor is as she was no longer by my side and I see her behind me.  I frown seeing as 4 boys who weren't in line outside next to me on barrier.

The intermission finally rolls around and I confront the boys.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry but my friend and I have been waiting in line all day and do you think she could maybe regain her spot on barricade?" I ask politely.

"We earned this spot so back off." One of the boys say. I was getting angry but I tried to stay calm.

"I didn't see you in line? I'm sorry if I sound rude but my friend would really like to get barricade." I say a little more forceful this time.

"My two mates behind me also want barricade so I suggest stop talking or I will push you off barricade too!" The other boy said.

I could feel my anger rising. The boys walked back on stage but I didn't even realise because I was so furious.

"This is the last time I'm asking nicely. It's only fair to let people who have been waiting for hours and hours longer than you have to get closer. Don't you think?" I say.

"Fuck off bitch" the second boy said and pushes me back. The first boy twists my arm and I scream. No one notices because it seams like I'm screaming to encourage the fall out boy.

I fall to the floor sobbing and I get trampled by the back two boys.

The music stops and I hear Pete's voice. I can't make out the words he's saying I hope he saw. I got a sudden kick in the side of my head by the front boy and my vision went blurry. I let darkness take over me.

-

"Y/n?" Taylor whispers as I flutter my eyes open. I try to move but everything hurts.

"Hey don't move you'll hurt yourself." She says.

"What happened, where am I?" I mutter.

"You're in medical, still in the venue the ambulance is on its way. You broke your left arm by some asshole who stepped on you. But it was the most romantic thing ever! Pete stopped the music and saw what happened he came to barricade and told everyone to make a path. He started crying when he saw your body on the ground and he helped some crew men get you out." She says.

"How romantic" I joke.

"It was!" She protests.

"You're awake ms y/l/n, how do you feel?" A man walked in, who I presume was the doctor.

"Um my head hurts but I'm ok"

After a few checks I get into the ambulance and Taylor is by my side. Even though she's not actually family but she acted like my sister.

I fall asleep in the ambulance and I awake in a hospital bed with some familiar faces around me.