Feelings

(Next day)

Trey POV
I was headed to the trap house since my nigga Dave had called me yesterday telling me some lil nigga that worked with us was stealing all our products and selling that shit himself. One thing about me I didn't like snakes or thefts so imma have to kill that nigga especially fucking with my business everybody know ion play wen it's comes down to my shit I turn pure evil so I was gone handle this nigga first imma scare his ass before I kill him. As i walked into the trap I seen bitches walking around naked, niggas smoking and drinking I didn't see no work getting down plus it smelled like pure ass in this bitch I see mfers think they can jus sit around and do shit since I been away from the trap a couple of days. I took my gun out and shot it in the air getting everybody attention I was pissed tf off as everyone looked at me I told them they need to get they ass to work before all they asses get fired and clean up this place it stinky ass hell in here I told them they thought that shit was funny. I walked upstairs where all the business would get took care of at as, as I got up stairs I seen Dave sitting in my office smoking looking like he had some on his mind. I dab that nigga up and ask him what was wrong he told me nun it was jus him and his girl going through some things right I laughed cause I know this nigga not letting a bitch stress him out cause we never let no bitches stress us out we jus fuck them and keep moving. He told me mane fuck you a nigga really in love it's time to find the right one and settle down I'm sick of these hoes and jus fucking them I need a real women I told him I know where he was coming then I told him all about Keisha how I was falling for her and how different she seemed from all the other females I done seen around I think I like her but ion want her to know it right now Dave laughed at me and said not my niggas Trey falling for a bitch he really couldn't believe it now he had to really meet Keisha he only saw he once and it was the night we took her from her home.
(Hour later)
After me and Dave finish talking I asked him where the lil nigga at that stole from me cause I was ready to murk him. Dave walked me to the basement where he was tired up at, when the lil nigga saw me his eyes got buck and tried explaining to me how he wasn't stealing my shit I told him Ian wanna here nun of that shit and kicked him hard as fuck in his face causing blood to run down his face this nigga begin to cry and beg for his life. After seeing him crying for two minutes I took my gun out and put two bullets between his eyes den I walked out calling my clean up crew to come clean this shit up. I was tired so I locked the trap up and headed home. When I got their the house was sparkling clean I guess Keisha had been working today I see she can clean I said nun to her since the day we went out for pizza I was still pissed at what she did cause she can't be talking to no nigga while living with me plus I really liked her. I notice she had put DeDe to bed he really like her and consider her as his mother that really meant some to me cause  I see I can trust her with my son since he liked her. I went into Keisha room cause I wanted to talk to her wen I walked in she was up watching tv can I join? I asked her she didn't respond she jus shrug her shoulders and kept watching tv I dived in her bed getting behind her I jus started to stare at her looking at her beauty I guess she seen me starring and asked what I was looking at I jus smiled and shook my head. You know you beautiful right? She smiled at me and said yea but thanks I couldn't help but to look at her sexy lips I was so attempting to kiss them but was scared to but I did it anyways and to my surprise she kissed back I deepened the kiss and twirl my tongue around in her mouth she moaned between our kisses I took off my shirt and roamed my hand down her body I took off her clothes and felt my manhood rising up she gasp wen she saw it yea I was working with a monster down there that's why all the hoes fall in love after we fuck. I begin to message Keisha through how now soak and wet panties i had this girl really wet I went down between her legs and removed her panties to the side and licking my tongues up and down between her lips den I between to twirl my tongue over her clit making her run I pinned her legs down licking her faster she begin to moan my name really loud I was running her crazy doing this she released in my mouth and I licked up all her juice and came back up and kissed her I den got up and walked out the room I knew after this she would be crazy asf bout a nigga 💦💦😝.

 I begin to message Keisha through how now soak and wet panties i had this girl really wet I went down between her legs and removed her panties to the side and licking my tongues up and down between her lips den I between to twirl my tongue over h...

Dave

DeDe