"I Never Knew" (Part VI)

Y/N's POV

"Hi guys" I greeted them while awkwardly waving. Veronica shrieks and slams her body against mine, wrapping her arms around me so tight.

"How are you? We've missed you so much" she said. "I missed you guys too" I said. I hugged Archie, Betty, Kevin and Cheryl before turning around to see Jughead... With another girl.

"Hey Jug" I greeted. He stands up and we hugged each other. The hug felt awkward, it just lasted for five seconds and we pulled away.

"How are you?" he asked. "I'm good" I said, looking at the girl behind him.

Ronnie, who is standing beside me, nudges me and points at Shawn. "Oh guys, this is my best friend Shawn Mendes. Shawn these are my friends Veronica, Betty, Cheryl, Kevin, Archie and Jughead"

"Hey guys" Shawn greets. "Hi man. This is Toni" Jughead introduces me to his friend. Or girlfriend.

"Hey. How's it going" I casually greeted her. She replies with a nod.

"OMG so? How's New York? Was it great? I told you you'd love it there" Ronnie says.

"Did you guys... Not check the internet or something?" I asked them. "Not in a while. Why?" Betty said. "Wait so you guys have no idea who we are?" Shawn joins in the conversation. "We know who Y/N is, but not you" Cheryl points out.

"Look us up on Google" I sighed. Ronnie was quick to pull her phone out and checked Google. Then others gathered around her.

"Oh. My. God" she breaths out then looks at me and Shawn. "Wait... You're famous?!" Archie exclaims.

"Why do you think I stopped talking to you guys?" 

"Damn it. I knew there was something familiar with you" Kevin said while pointing at Shawn. "Well at least we know that no one knows us here" Shawn mumbles.

"So what did I miss while I was gone?" I asked them. "I don't want to talk about our History. Tell us something about you. How's your career? How did this happen?" Cheryl asked more and more questions as she immediately takes the empty seat in front of me and Shawn.

We happily told them about our story. Jughead was the only one who doesn't seem interested in our story. He was busy talking to Toni behind us.

I shrugged it off.

*Time Skip*

"You're friends are cool" Shawn said as we stepped inside the house. "They definitely are" I answered, tossing him a bottle of water.

After taking a sip, we sat on the couch. "Where are your parents?" Shawn asked me. "Probably put to buy food. What do you wanna do?" I replied.

"Well I got a couple of lyrics in my head" he smirks. I laughed and grabbed his guitar from the case that was placed beside me. "Strum that guitar already, muffin" I said, handing him his guitar.

Shawn has already taught me how to play the guitar and piano. I have, like three to five guitars in my room.

We brainstormed lyric ideas for the whole time. My parents had arrived and we stopped when dinner is ready. I was happy my parents accepted Shawn and immediately treated him like their son as well. 

After dinner, Shawn insisted he'd do the dishes but my mom says it's fine.

We then locked ourselves in the guest room and continued writing the song so that we can email it to Andrew in the morning.

In the middle of writing songs, my phone started vibrating. I picked it up and saw it was FP Jones, Jughead's father.

"Hey" I greeted.