I Want To Help

I Want To Help:

I got out of my car and started to walk inside the room my boyfriend, Jughead Jones, always stays.

I passed by Kevin's car and saw him with Veronica and surprisingly, Cheryl.

"Hey Y/N" Kevin greeted me. "Hey" Veronica adds. Cheryl simply waves at me.

"What's up" I said, leaning against the car. "Just watching a movie. How's Jughead?" Veronica said.

"I'm about to go check on him" I shrugged.

A few serpents started laughing and throwing bottles behind Kevin's truck. "Sshh!!!!" Kevin hissed at them and they started saying means stuffs to him. He looks eyes with Joaquin. Joaquin's eyes shifted to look at me and smirked, making me roll my eyes.

I giggled. "Come on guys! Knock it off!" I playfully scolded them. When the serpents recognized me they nod their heads. "Sorry Y/N Jones" one of them teased me.

I blushed and turned to face Kevin, Ronnie and Cheryl. "What?"

"How do you know them?" Ronnie asked. "And why did they called you “Jones”?" Kevin adds.

"Y'know how I've been dating Jughead for a year. I always come by here and the serpents somewhat know me already. All because I'm dating Jughead. They sometimes tease me and Jughead for making out a lot" I shrugged.

"So you do admit you and Forsythe Pendleton Jones III are doing something behind doors" Kevin said. "Yeah. And please don't use his full name" I said.

"How about a refill?" Veronica said, shoving the bucket of popcorn towards Cheryl.

Cheryl took the bucket and shoved it to Kevin. "Yeah Kev, how about a refill? Cherry cola as always" she said.

Kevin groaned and jumped out of his truck to refill the popcorn. I giggled and started to walk away but Ronnie grabbed my arm. "Please don't leave me"

"I gotta go check on Juggie" I replied. "Please. He can take care of himself" she begged.

"No. And besides, I don't wanna talk to Cheryl"

"Ugh! You're such a great friend" Ronnie jokes. "I know, I'm the best!" I shouted before walking away.

I knocked on the booth and Jughead opened it. "Hi" he smiled.

"Hi... Uh are you okay?"

He nods his head and gave me a reassuring smile. "Do you want to come inside?" Jughead offers.

"Sure" I replied. He steps back and I followed him inside. I shut the door behind me and sat down beside

I leaned my head against his shoulder. "Thanks for coming here tonight. I know you have a lot of stuffs and homework to do" Jughead said.

"No problem. You know I'd always make plans for you" I smiled and pecked his cheek. The room was filled with silence as we watched the movie.

"Ronnie and Kevin are outside?" he asks. "Yeah. And so is Cheryl" I replied.

Jughead's eyes widen. "Cheryl Blossom? Here?"

I giggled. "Yeah. Shocking right? I left her with Ronnie"

"Poor Lodge" Jughead joked. I laughed. We faced each other.

We slowly leaned forward until our lips connected. The kiss soon got heated, Jughead surprisingly pushed me down to the couch while our lips are still connected. He laid me down and he sat on my waist.

He placed a hand behind my head to deepen the kiss, not wanting to let go. His lips soon left my own and he started sucking and kissing my neck, surely leaving a mark to add from the previous ones before. I moaned and ran a hand through my hair, knocking his beanie off.