Cheater

Cheater:

Me and Jughead have been dating for a year. He asked me out when we were watching a movie at the Drive-Inn one night. We've been best friends since we were young.

We're not the PDA type of couple but Jughead proves how much he loves me everyday.

Everything was perfect, everything was alright.

Until the 4th of July. Jughead started writing about Jason's murder. I helped him with his books of course. A few days later, Betty offered Jughead to work with her at the Blue And Gold.

I have no problem with it because I know Jughead loves to write. And.... I trust him.

I trust Jughead.

I trust him and Betty.

A few months after Jughead accepted Betty's offer, he started ignoring me. I understood at first because he's busy, but it became a  hobby.

He barely has time for me, he never shows affection. He's always with Betty.

It bothers me because before Jughead and I started dating, Betty told me she likes Jughead. She told me she was okay when me and Jughead got together but something told me otherwise.

"So how's your novel?" I asked Jughead and leaned my head against his shoulder. Me, Jughead and the gang are hanging out at Pop's.

Jughead flinched and lightly pushed me away. I got confused but shook it off. "It's great" he says, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

The gang can feel the tension between us. We made a small talk until Jughead spoke saying, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick" and he left.

A few seconds later, Betty spoke. "I'm gonna make a quick phone call" and she left.

"Is it just me or, are they both acting weird" Veronica spoke. "Yeah they've been acting strange these days" Archie added.

I scoffed. "Come on. Don't be like that guys" I said, trying to get them to stop saying bad things about Jughead and Betty.

"Where are they? It's been twenty minutes already" Archie said while checking his watch. "Let's go look for them" Veronica said. They took my hand and dragged me around the diner. Veronica pushed Archie inside the men's bathroom.

A few seconds later, Archie came out. "Jug's not inside"

"Let's go outside" Ronnie said. And they dragged me outside. They came out first and stopped.

"Oh my God" I heard Ronnie say before both her and Archie faced me. "Found them?" I said.

"Y/N why don't we go back inside? We haven't paid the food yet" Archie nervously laughed. Veronica nods her head.

"No need, I left a few bills on the table" I said. "Yeah, but I have to go the bathroom. Please come with me" Veronica said. She tried to drag me back inside but I stopped her. Their obviously hiding something.

"Come on guys. What going on?" I pushed my way past them and froze.

There stood Jughead and Betty.

Kissing.

They were kissing like they're enjoying it.

Tears came into my eyes and slowly flowed down. I wanted to shout at them, but I couldn't. I couldn't move.

It feels like my whole world crashed down. I can feel my heart breaking into millions of pieces.

"J-Jughead....." I said, my voice cracking. They pulled away and gasped when they saw me. "Y/N, baby it's not what it looks like" Jughead tried to explain as him and Betty approached me.