Ch 4 - Baby Steps

Seems like you could be a a real threat. But you need to put in some work. Who's going to help you train? You need basics and the whole nine.

Keep in mind I'm going anime and manga along with my own twist. I actually find Kokoa the most difficult out of the seven. That's Moka, Moka, Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari, Ruby, and then the Strawberry.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You wake up and hit the buzzer. It was your first time waking up in your dorm. Singles thank goodness. Otherwise it would just be awkward and too intimidating. Please the rule of not showing monster identify is out of the window. And six stories high too. A white dress shirt, tie, and khaki pants before a mirror check. It's not too too bad. But heck I look alright. Just hope this training thing later today is alright. Kind of nervous and kind of out of shape. Oh boy.

You meet Tsukune outside the dorm building as you both walk towards the main building. "Morning." He greeted.

"Same to you. So what's a normal routine like?"

"Ten mile warm up."

"What!?"

"Kidding. We'll meet Moka, Kurumu, Mizore, Yukari, and maybe Ruby momentarily. Then head into homeroom. Nothing out of the ordinary. Hopefully that is."

"Hope is not a plan. But if I stay on guard I should be fine right?"

"Should be (FN). Training will be after club. Probably Kurumu or Mizore being your coach on and off."

You thought about that for a moment. Not knowing what monster forms they are. But fighting a busty girl and then a monotone one. Little intimidating. Not knowing your level of strength or what they are. It's not like it's a professional fight where they have film, stats, and a scouting report. These were monsters. The only monsters you knew the true form from were Moka and her sister Kokoa. This troubled you and made you nervous. "I'm in trouble aren't I?"

"They won't hurt you." He patted your back.

"Phew. Good. Just what the doctor ordered. Oh well. I'm cracking one." You go to your bag and open up a can of tomato juice. You sigh after you take a sip. "I think any species would take this is refreshing. Correct me if I'm wrong."

"Your kind yes. Though I know maybe one or two that don't like tomatoes."

"Terrible. Oh hi girls." You wave as you see them come up.

"Hey Tsukune. (FN)." Kurumu waved.

You walk over. "You really going to be putting me in shape today?"

"Kind of. I mean I don't think you need much work. Or do you?" She smirked.

"I... have no idea." You sweatdropped.

"Mizore? Maybe an ice punching bag or something?" Asked Kurumu.

"I can manage that." She agreed.

"Alright. Let's get to the shoe lockers and get to class." Suggested Moka.

Getting there was quick as you kick off your shoes and head to your locker. You grab your shoes and see a note. It was cut out as a bat.

Hey you. Meet me outside the gym after classes.

It wasn't signed by anyone. Not a name or a fake name. Just left there. This a love note? It seems harmless but I'm not in the human world anymore. Am I ready for another relationship or should I dial in and get used to things first? So weird. Do I bring company? Do I tell Tsukune?