Ch 5 - Training (Mini)

Welp. Training son! Not Full Metal or anything. That includes Jacket, Panic, or Alchemist. Either way you are putting in some work to get your hands dirty and simple just build your confidence.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Time to get in gear. It was a few exercises to see how survival would go. Defense is mandatory if you're a monster. And a Vampire would need to know his/her own strength. Moka could super kick someone sky high. What was your potential? It was time to find out. With the fifty push-ups and one hundred crunches out of the way now Mizore came out and took a walk with you.

"The other Moka try not to anger. I've been kicked by her. Face really hurts for about half a day."

"I can imagine Mizore. And thanks so much for helping me. As well as good luck with Tsukune."

"Wait... How did you know?"

"I see it. Girls like him. Calm, handsome, and easy going (He looks like so much better in the manga you can't lie)."

"Yeah. It's complicated how it all works."

"I'm bad in the dating department as far as my luck. I can't imagine how the monster world works. Hopefully not breaking out the check lists."

"Explain a bit for me..." Mizore was either going to laugh or be disgusted.

"Let's see. Hi I'm Eri. Looking for a guy 5'9 minimum, six pack, works, has time, and can spoil me. Then I go hey I'm (FN) and I have a four pack working to make it a six. She goes sorry but I don't settle and takes that with a grain or salt. Yeah. Crucify dammit."

(Now men and women do this. Men don't be scumbags please. Karma. And ladies. You going to let a potential man who wants to spoil you walk out the door? Shameful. Honestly.)

"I get it. Sorry for ya. Honestly haven't dated either. Maybe in a different dimension but that's about it." (Snow Bunny) "Here is good." She puts both arms out and her hair turns an icy bluish white. Then starts using her monster energy to create this foot thick ice wall six feet tall. "Alright. Ready?"

Your eyes grew wide and your mouth hung open for so long a bug could fly in there. "You want me to punch that?"

She smiled and nodded. "Yup."

"Jesus..." You look at your hand. Then step close to the wall to examine it. "This is like half a foot thick."

"A whole foot. Maybe a tad bigger." She crossed her arms and stepped back.

"I'm gonna break my hand..."

She sighed. "Monsters have incredible abilities. You too. We have the gift of fast healing. Amazing strength. And in your class if you concentrate on your aura enough it could weaken enemies. They feel your power and get intimidated. And life moves on. Give it a soft left. Get warmed up." Now in the persona of Coach Mizore she was motivating you to act. It was just a wall. She trusted you could at the very least put a crack in it.

"Okay." You take a single breath. "Can anyone else do this?"

"Kurumu can put a dent into it. Man up."

"Really? HA!" A single right punch makes contact. Hearing ice crumple. Examining your hand no damage. No pain or even skin irritation. Well then. I am no regular part human. Vampire dominance. Damn!

Mizore smirked. "Awwww. You okay Mr. Man?"

"Very funny. Left!" You swing again. It forms a crack the size of a paper bill and you step back. "So Mizore hownfar you want me to go?"

Mizore looked at the crack. Then just started at it for a moment. "Break it down. Do what you can."

"Alright." It's time to have faith. Time to grow a pair. Knock this wall down like the Germans. Time to out in some technique and go from there. Left, left, and heavy right. Right, left, and heavy left. Then three heavy rights before you hear a massive break. Not a shatter but the cracks start to spread wider. A quarter of the wall structure. Geez. To think I was weak. Level head now.

"I'm waiting." Mizore winked at you.

"HA!" Crackle. Actually putting a solid hole halfway through. Time to try a kick. Stepping back and focusing on your energy to your foot. Front kick straight on. You land a thud and everything stands still. "Ummm ouch. Hmmm. Moka really does have a talent." The ice shakes as your eyes grew wide open as the bottom right corner starts to fall apart and crumble. "Eureka. A-Right. Not bad."

"True. Proud?" Asked Mizore crossing her arms.

"Yup."

"Good. Hit the showers boy. Wait. You weak to water?" She got frightened.

"No... why..."

"Vampires are."

"Half. Weeeeeeeee! Trump card."

"Wash up and see you tomorrow. Hit those books."

"Good idea... see you around Mizore thanks again." You know maybe if school work and life adjusts right maybe I can settle in and find someone. Just maybe. Though I'm not even sure what my type is. I mean Kurumu and Mizore are dreamy. Moka is nice but her alter scares me. Ruby is hot. Kokoa with a cool head can have potential but it's a stretch. Probably not well. Oh boy. Into the pool. Ugh.

~~~~~

Evaluating strength and seeing what you can do. As your brain is constantly moving and thinking about what's next. New friends, an enemy, and even goals. Time to attack it head on.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz