Rosé Imagine (1)

Rosé Imagine

Scene: you and Rosé are best friends everyone has thought of the both of you as a cute couple but you have never felt that way towards her before but secretly she has started to grow feelings for you shortly

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Scene: you and Rosé are best friends everyone has thought of the both of you as a cute couple but you have never felt that way towards her before but secretly she has started to grow feelings for you shortly

Y/n
Today is another school day and I am happy about it. My parents would make me a wonderful breakfast and tries their very best to impress me every day. But the best thing ever is that my best friend Rosé always comes over usually to walk with me to school but also to spend time with me and my family.

"Y/n! Rosé's here!" Mom yelled as I went straight downstairs and saw her smiling at me brightly. "Rosé? You're here rather early than usual." I say "yeah well I just wanted to see you." She says. I nodded as my Mom steps aside to let Rosé in.

"Even though I have been over to your house a bunch of times y/n it still doesn't fail to take my breath away." Rosé said. I smiled as we walked into the living room together. "Well I'll be heading upstairs now. I can't go to school in my pajamas. You can do whatever you want I guess." I say rather awkward.

Rosé smiles as she stands up and gives me a hug. "You don't have to be so awkward around me we're just friends and nothing more y/n." She says I smiled as well as I headed up to my room and got changed.

Rosé
Y/n is so cute when she/he is awkward. It just makes me like them even more. You see I have this crush on them and I don't want it to get in the way of our friendship. But I can't just help myself when I'm around him/her.

They are so cute in their pajamas the only thing that I can do is admire them. "Ok I'm ready to go." Y/n says as my eyes stop on her/him even though they look good in almost everything but they look good right now.

"Rosé? You ok?" Y/n asks as I snapped out of my daze "sorry." I apologized as they laughed at me. Their laugh is so cute it melts my heart hearing it. "You don't have to be so formal around me Rosie." Y/n said.

Oh y/n if only you would know how I feel about you. Then things would be a lot more easier for me to confess. That's it I'm going to confess to them. They might just have to accept it right?