Chapter Three - The Hospital, Truth or Dare, and a little bit of blood.

A/n; im 14 for y'all who keep dming me asking how old I am. pretty sure there's gonna be smut in this one so YOU WERE WANRED ITS NOT MY FAULT IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ AUTHORS NOTES, which I actually hardly ever do lmao. okay so apparently I look like Tessa Brooks according to like a lot of people and no I do not watch Jake and Logan Paul. All I knew about Tessa Brooks was that she was in Team 10 because my friend is obsessed. I don't know how I look like Tessa but she's a gorgeous queen so I'm not complaining.

Your POV

I woke up, my arms aching in pain I look up to see the one person who I don't want to see. Asher. There were tears streaming down his face and his eyes were red and puffy. He immediately smiled when he saw my open my eyes, "How are you feeling?" He says with a look of relief on his face. "I uh I'll be fine my arms just hurt. Like a lot" I blurt out "well obviously it's going to hurt," he says while chuckling, but then stops and frowns. "Y/n me and that girl, it meant nothing" he says while emphasizing 'nothing'. "Asher, it's fine, Really" I say chocking back all of my emotions. "Do you forgive me?" He says with a worry full look on his face. "Yes, I forgive you Ash,"
"YESSS" he screams with a huge smile on his face. About ten minutes later I finally get discharged and go home.

~Two Days Later~

Group chat- (Sofia, Jack, Asher, You, Peyton and Joshua)

You- Hey guys sleepover at mine tonight?

Sofia- Okay I'll be there!!

Asher- Okay

Peyton- Sorry I have plans. Maybe next weekend.

Jack- of course I'll be there betch

Chat Ended

~later that night~

Everyone had just arrived at the sleepover, "We should Okay Truth it Dare" Jack suggests, "YESSS" I say.

"Okay Truth or dare uh, Asher" Jack asks. "Dare" he says confidently. "I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with a girl of your choice" he says with a smirk on his face. (This isn't just the make out seven minutes in heaven it's a full out thing) Asher looks over at me with a smirk as well, "Y/n, come on," he says smiling. I follow him into the closet.
As we enter the closet, his lips immediately purse up against mine. Damn he's a good kisser. I feel his soft hand move up my shirt, onto my back. I immediately got this tingly feeling in my stomach when he lifts my shirt above my head.

Jacks POV

Asher and Y/n entered the closet and I have to admit, I'm kind of jealous. We continued on playing for about forty seconds until my stomach drops from hearing quiet moans coming from the closet. I feel my cheeks burn up with jealousy and anger, "I uh I need a drink, I'll be right back" I say quickly running out of the room into the kitchen. My breathing grew faster and heavier. My anxiety was kicking in. I walk back over to the closet where no one would see me since the closet is in the room next to the living room. My heart drops to my stomach when I hear a loud moan escape who has to be, Y/n. I feel my limbs get numb and instantly fall to the ground, making a loud thud noise as I hit the floor.

Your POV

I moan loudly and almost immediately hear a loud thud right outside the door. We both shoot our heads to look straight at the door, we get our clothes on quickly and walk outside. Of course it was Jack. I stare blankly at him for a good thirty seconds not knowing what to say. He looks up at me with his face drenched from tears. Was he crying because of me? No that's not possible. He stood up and did the last thing that would ever cross my mind. His fist met Ashers face immediately making his nose bleed. I stood there in shock for a few seconds before I decide to step back not knowing what exactly to do. Asher stands up and punches Jack, but clearly not as hard as Jack punched him. Jack and Asher throw their fists at each other while everyone just stands there in shock. I finally decide to step in and I try to pull them off each other but then Asher punches me by accident and I immediately fall to the ground in pain. "Y/n!! Are you okay?!? ASHER WHAT DID YOU DO?!??" Jack says looking madder than before. "I-I DIDNT MEAN TO, SHE STEPPED IN AND GOT IN THE WAY. HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW SHE WOULD WALK RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FIST?!" Asher supposedly screams, but I hear it as more of a whisper. My ears are ringing and all I can hear is muffled screams. All I see is Joshua and Sofia kneeling down trying to help me up looking worried while Peyton is hitting on Asher and taking his side. I jump up and my fists clench with anger. I'm about to slap a bitch. I walk over to Peyton and throw punch that hits her right in the jaw. Damn this releases a lot more anger than I thought. She punches back and I dodge it. I feel asher pull at my arm trying to get me to stop but I pull it back and punch Peyton once more until Asher picks me up and takes me into the kitchen. "What the fuck y/n?!?" He says loudly "she was hitting on you and she's not allowed to hit on you because you're mine" he rolls his eyes and chuckles. He grabs my hand and pulls me upstairs. "Y/n?" He asks looking worryingly. "Yeah?" I reply. "I-I, — y/n, I love you" he says extremely nervously. I don't know what to do except for the one thing that crosses my mind. Our lips connect, I feel a tingling feeling go crazy in my stomach. It felt more tingly than it usually did. He passionately lifted my top off of me and starting pulling my shorts down too. "Oh uh y/n?" He says nervously and worry full. "Yeah?" I say concerned "uh, well how am I supposed to say this exactly? Uh well, you're bleeding." shit I must've gotten my period. I quickly put my clothes back on and run up to my bathroom.