Space

ShadAmy Week 2018

Day 1 Space/Galaxies

The Space Between Us

Shadow never really needed anyone in his life. He thought that forgetting about his past was better, no Maria, no professor and of course no Black Doom. In order to put his past behind, he took the decision to join G.U.N., taking his own decisions, not because of a promise he made, but because he wanted to. Of course, he had some companions like Rouge and Omega who were his team-mates for G.U.N on the well known Team Dark. Even he was aware that they had a good connection and that was the main reason why they were always successful on the missions they have, but for a second, he thought:

"If I didn't have them with me...will I feel...lonely?"

Shadow asked to himself out-loud and he knew that this usual oddity of him of speaking to himself out loud will bring him to his doom one day....and today was that day.

"I think you will feel lonely"

Shadow knew for a fact that the name of the pink hedgehog was Amy Rose. The person who helped him save the world back then in the ARK and remember him of the promise he made to Maria to save the world. Or so that's what Rouge told him that Amy told her.

He was aware of the close friendship that Amy had with Rouge and even with Omega. And this made him wonder how many things or complaints have his teammates told the pink hedgehog about him. Not like it really matter to him what she thought about him. Shadow waited for Amy to take a seat next to him, he expected that much due to her known "clingy" personality. But that never really happened. She sat down on the ground, her feet hanging from the cliff just like him. She considers a pretty big space between them, it's not like Shadow cared, but for him, it was better this way.

"You do have feelings, after all, don't you?"- Amy continued, but Shadow didn't bother to look at her. He preferred for her to make her own conclusions about him so he didn't have to make a conversation. What really he cared about right now, was looking at the stars above them, and how beautifully they reflected on the ocean's waves.

"And it seems you don't talk much either, like always"

Ok, Shadow had enough of her. Shadow had a busy life, and having a peaceful moment in his life was a luxury. It would seem that Shadow had to start looking for another place where he could be alone. He quickly stood up and began to head away.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"Somewhere away"- That was the only thing he actually bother to say.

"Wait! Actually, I need to talk to you!"- Amy told him, still sitting down on the cliff of the hill.

"Then stop wasting my time and speak!"

"I will, once you sit down again"

"Don't play games with me I-"

"It's about Maria"

Now Amy was entering a very prohibited territory now. Shadow didn't want to remember...at least not now. All Shadow wanted to do before was to know about his past, but now he just wanted it to buried it all away. Shadow sat down on his previous spot, he hated being kept down in the same place against his will. Amy better have a good reason for this or-

"Here.. for you"

Amy pulled out a picture out of her dress pocket, and it wasn't simply just a picture...it was a picture of him...and Maria.... well kind of. He was still in a water capsule, deep asleep, Maria was smiling like a proud sister, ready for her little brother to be born.

"Where did you-"

"Rouge found this on GUN's Database... she was going to give it to you but...she told me that I would be more fit to give it to you"