-8-

Will's pov
Warnings: unedited

after mike got in the car I hid my hand from my mom knowing she'll lose her shit if she saw this mike of course told me he would take care of it when we got home.
My mom spoke up. "Soo honey any reason you wanted to leave early and then hang up on me-?"

I stayed quiet. "I was bored mom I told you sorry if I hung up in you I didn't know." She looked at for a brief second and nodded while I looked in the mirror to see mike looking outside the window, eyes closed and the breeze slowly hitting his face.
I blushed a little looking at him.

I saw him open his eyes and I looked away quickly. We got home after a while. And I opened my door slowly getting off while mike did the same. My mom unlocked the door and I felt something warm on my hand and I looked down to see mike holding it.

I smiled more and looked up at him to see him already looking at me I blushed more and he got really close to my face and my breathing hitched and he whispered to me. "Not yet Byers"
I was confused what did he mean.?

I went inside with my mom. And Mike still holding my hand.
She didn't even look at us holding hands. "I'm gonna go to bed boys goodnight" she said walking to her room.
I felt Mike's eyes on me as I looked at her closing the door. "Night Mom"

I looked back at him biting my lip nervously. "So-" he cut me off by walking me upstairs slowly.
He opened my bedroom door and layed down on my bed and opened his arms looking at me with the most brightest smile.

I walked over to him slowly. "Wh-" he grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest. I blushed again. And smiled a little while he stuck on me like a kohola.
He had his arms around my waist and his legs Tangled in mine.
I slowly put my arms around his neck gently and I felt him smile more in my shoulder.
"I'm still sorry Mike I overreacted" he shook his head "hey will remember I said it's fine I'm okay you're okay we're okay". I nodded slowly and looked up at him while I saw him look down at me.

He put his forhead against mine again and I smiled more and closed my eyes gently loving every moment of this.

- I'm making the new chapter for the foah book I'm making- *thumbs up*