-3-

Will's pov:

After are campaign finished Lucas and Dustin started laughing fighting eachother playfully. I laughed quietly and I felt mikes stare on me I turned and I saw him look away with flushed cheeks I smiled to myself.

Mike moved and sat next to me on the small couch beside the chairs. "Soo will tell me more about yourself." I thought it was nice he tried making an effort.

"Nothing exciting" I let out a breathy laugh. He smiled "come on fine tell me at least one."
"I love to draw most of the time."
His eyes lighten "really? Can I see some?." I grabbed my backpack and pulled out a spaceship drawing colored with clearly all the colors i had.

He smiled at it. "Wow it's beautiful." He looked at me.
I smiled flushed. "Thanks it's not as good but I was pretty bored."
"You can have it... If you want" I stayed looking at him.

"Really..?" "thanks I'll keep it safe I promise." He smiled.
I smiled back I love this feeling I get around him I look back at Dustin and Lucas fighting and Giggle quielty and I can still feel Mike's stare but I just stared at Dustin and Lucas.

After a while we all had to leave.
I was happy today was amazing and can you believe it's gonna be like this everyday Probably for the rest of my life? That's amazing I finally feel like I fit in and Lucas actually doesn't hate me and dustin is hilarious and Mike.. well mike is just amazing.

I feel like me and Mike actually have a connection I really do.
We played a little more and ate some of Dustin's junk food and joked around alot until it was time to leave.

I got up and put on my jacket and then my backpack I noticed Lucas and dustin outside already Probably leaving already and I turned and saw mike picking up rappers and coke cans we all had. I put my stuff down and picked up some cans to help him out a little.

He looked at me and smiled "you don't have to will" I looked up at him and smiled "it's okay mike, I wanna help." He stayed looking at me "thanks will" I smiled more we stared at each other for what seemed like 5 minutes when in reality it was just seconds.

thats when I knew the time seemed to slow down when in reality it's just seconds when I feel butterflies in my stomach when he smiles at me. I knew I was falling for Mike wheeler.

I picked up the rest of the cans and made my way upstairs to throw away the cans once I did I turned and saw mike in front of me inches away from my face and I turned read immediately.
He smiled a little and stepped back. "Sorry didn't see you there" he smirked a little.

I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed a little. "Is it because my height Michael" he made a face when I said Michael to which I just laughed more. "What are you laughing at William" I looked at him. "Oh your gonna get it wheeler!" he ran down to the basement again and put the pillow in front of him I tackled him and he was just laughing the whole time while I struggled to playfully hit him.

Till we fell on the floor and he turned and pinned me to the floor I looked at him and felt my cheeks burning up.

"I win" was all he said before he got off me and helped me up.
I rolled my eyes playfully again and giggled quielty and stood up.
I grabbed my backpack and heard Mike's mom coming down.

"Hey will your mom said she's gonna be working late and Jonathan's still at work would you like to stay for a little it's past 10 and I don't want you going out this late" I looked at her and nodded. "Thank you Mrs. Wheeler." She smiled and headed back upstairs I put my stuff down again and sat on the little couch again and mike made his way over and sat in front of me.

I smiled at him who he returned the smile. "Sooo Mike tell me about you since I told you about me." He smiled a little. He mocked my words. "Nothing exciting." I giggled which made him look up at me and smile.

"Mostly just I hang out with Dustin and Lucas we hang at the a.v room well club." he laughed a little and continued "we also just play dungeons and dragons most of the time OH and the arcade maybe you can come with on Friday." I nodded"definitely".

We talked a little more and some of the moments got personal I talked about my dad which was rare because the memories are hurtful physically and mentally.

"I'm so sorry that he did that to you will" I told him about the physical abuse but not about him calling me a queer and fag I didn't know my own sexuality and it's kinda hard finding out who you are because of denial especially now that I think I like mike.

I looked up at him and gave him a soft smile to reassure him it's okay even if we both knew it wasn't. "It's not your fault mike but thanks I moved away from him so I'm okay now." "I'm glad." Was all he said. I got lost in thoughts about my dad again.

"What if he finds me.."I stay looking at my lap."What if he starts hurting me again and no one's there to know or help me and.." mike interrupted me "he wont" mike said. "You don't know that what if it becomes worse.." I felt his hand place on mine and I felt my stomach swirl but I stayed looking at my lap with tears threatening to spill any minute.

I slowly got less tensed and I felt his fingers interwine with mine and I looked at our hands now and smile a little. "Sorry Mike..I'm probably just going crazy or something." I stay looking down. "Ya well if you're going crazy..maybe we can go crazy together.." I smiled and still had the tears in my eyes and I looked up at him.

        "Ya ...crazy together".

- posting this today since I won't be active much this week because school rip.