New Threat

Wyatt POV:

I had just left Bryce an Joshua place. I am heading to surprise my beautiful girlfriend at the community center for lunch. These last three years have been wonderful, although we did an still do have our ups an down I still love Zoey with every part of me. She is the best thing to ever come into my life. I plan on proposing after graduation. Her parents an aunt and uncle an just now Bryce have given me their blessing.

I just walked inside the center an I see the kids doing freestyle dance until their parents pick them up. Now I have seen majority of the parents but I never seen this guy that is talking to Zoey. One of the kids see me an run an give me a hug. This little boy happens to be my cousin Brandon. "Hey lil man, you staying out of trouble?" He shakes his head yes. He pulls my arm down so I would be at his level and whisper in my ear "I think the man talking to Miss Zoey likes her, he is here every class. His daughter is over there in the purple shirt an black pants." I look up an see this dude talking to Zoey. I haven't felt jealousy since freshman year of college. This guy was standing a little too close for my comfort. Brandon runs back off to play with his friends while I make my way over to Zoey an this guy. When I get close I hear this guy say "I was wondering if you would like to go out tonight an continue this discussion?" I was curious what they were discussing in the first place. Pick up your kid an leave. Zoey see's me an runs over an kisses my lips an I pick her up an spin her. She walks me over to the guy she was talking to, as soon as he lays his eyes on me I can see the hate an jealousy. This adorable little girl walks over an hugs this guy "daddy, can we leave an can Brandon come over today?" I see my cousin come up to me an ask me can he go over this little girl house, I told him to ask his mom. As soon as I said that, his mom comes walking into the center. I embrace her in a hug. Zoey an her met for the first time during Christmas break during sophomore year. "Mommy can I go to Quintella house?" My cousin looks at I'm guessing Quintella dad an acknowledge him "Hey Michael, what do you think or Quintella can come over my house. She can stay over since it's Friday, I'll bring her back home before my shift Saturday. Oh yea talking about Saturday Wyatt can you come over an babysit Brandon until Nico gets off work." I agree to keep Brandon. This Michael guy is glaring at me to the point if his looks could kill I would be dead. Oh yea this entire conversation I was still beside Zoey with my arm around her waist.

Later that evening Zoey an I were at this restaurant for dinner. I asked her about that Michael guy. "He just comes to watch Quintella dance. Normally he doesn't pick her up til late. That was the little girl I took home last week." I didn't want to tell her what I really was thinking so I just shook my head that I understood. After dinner we went home an just cuddled in bed an watched Netflix. She fell asleep moments later.