Sleep Over

Wyatt POV:

Tonight was perfect. Zoey looked beautiful in the outfit she had on tonight, but she always looks beautiful. I got home, Logan left me a note saying he was staying over Winter place. I fixed me my night time shake an went into my room. I changed into just a pair of sweatpants. I turned the TV on, but made sure the volume was down. I layed down an about 15 minutes later I hear the front door open, I assume it was Logan, probably needed more condoms. About two minutes later I see my bedroom door open an in steps the most breathtaking image. "Hey? What are you doing here?" Zoey walks over to me an lays down on my bed. She was wearing this cute pajama outfit, I had to mentally think of something so I won't rip that off her. "I couldn't sleep, plus Cam an Jeremiah are well you know." I pull Zoey closer to me so her head can rest on my chest. She looks up at me an gives me a kiss. I deepen the kiss pulling her so that more of her body is on me, she decided to make test Wyatt Jr an straddle me an continue kissing me. I traced circles on her sides an a moan escaped her an it turned me on even more. I quickly adjusted myself cause if this continued like this she would be screaming my name. So I flipped her so I was on top but I wasn't putting my weight on her. After about a good yet frustrating make out session I needed to take a cold shower. So before I headed to the bathroom, I kissed her. She snuggled under the covers while flipping channels. After a hour I was good, it had gotten quiet in my room an when I came out I saw my beautiful girlfriend sleep, she was hugging my pillow. I made my way over to the bed. I found the remote an changed the TV to ESPN; then I wiggled the pillow from her an layed down, she automatically cuddled into my side. The feeling of her body against mine was heaven. Nothing could ruin this moment right now. The girl of my dreams laying in my bed cuddled with me. I whisper into her hair "I love you Zoey Wilson, an I don't plan on losing you. Sleep tight beautiful." I soon drift off to a wonderful sleep.
~~~~~~~
Zoey POV:

I wake up the following morning around 7. It was my birthday. I take a moment an think about my mom. I feel tears rolling down my cheek. "I miss you mom, I will make the best of this day." I feel warms arms wrap around my shoulders. "Your mom would be proud of the woman you have become." I lean my head on Wyatt shoulder "thank you. I think she would have liked you." I kiss his lips an bring him back down to the mattress and cuddle into his chest. He looks at ESPN an runs his finger up an down my arm. Wyatt is the last guy I ever want to be with. "WOAH!!! Did I just say that?" " Happy Birthday Beautiful" Wyatt gives me a kiss. About 30 mins later I am sleep again.
~~~~~~
Wyatt POV:

After Zoey falls back to sleep I slide out of bed an decide to shower an get her gift out of my closet. I set it on the bed so when she wakes up she will see it. I make my way into the kitchen an start to make her some birthday breakfast. Logan walks in an notices my smile "I'm guessing the date went well? You bet not had devirginated Zoey" I look at him before laughing. I tell him to be quiet cause Zoey was sleep in my room. I had just finished birthday breakfast. I text Mrs Wilson to let her know everything was going as planned. About 10 mins later Zoey came out of my bedroom, still wearing those pajamas. I instructed her to sit on the couch an I brought over her birthday breakfast which luckily was still warm. "Happy Birthday babe, enjoy. The TV is yours." As she ate her breakfast an watched Bob the Builder  like a child  which is why I love this girl. I text Camilla to pack Zoey suitcase. "Happy Birthday Zoey!!!" Logan screamed when he came out his room.

Around 11am Zoey an I were heading to her parents house. I made sure Camilla put Zoey suitcase in my truck before we left. Camilla an Jeremiah came over about 9:45am to wish  Zoey a happy birthday.

After a 25min drive, we arrived at  the  Wilson home. I never been here so seeing this house was like beyond amazing

 I never been here so seeing this house was like beyond amazing

***Zoey house***

As soon as we pull up in the driveway, Mrs Wilson came running out the house. "I haven't told my parents about us yet." I look at her as she gets out the car. If it's one thing I know is that  Mrs. Wilson would most likely be happy but Mr Wilson might not feel that happy. Bryce said he would be here after  he picked up  his  boyfriend. I get out of the car  and follow behind Zoey. She makes a abrupt stop, which causes her parents to stop, she backs up a little beside me and intertwined her hands with mine. Mrs Wilson notices and automatically runs over to me and engulfed me in a bear hug. To say she was happy is beyond crazy. Now the look on Mr Wilson face was unreadable, after a few seconds he smirked at me  and  shook my hand "By time you got the balls to ask my daughter to be your girlfriend. For a minute I thought I would never walk my daughter down the aisle to you. You were just slow.." Zoey scold her dad. We all head into the house.