'What's going on?' Levi though his glare tightening on the room. 

"I can't believe, your accusing me! I wouldn't do that! Yes I hate Titan but there were Hanji's experiments! Check my ODM gear if you want!!" Aya suddenly shouted, fist clenched tightly face filled with furry as she glared towards the commander. 

"You have to understand everyone is a suspect" Erwin simple states ignoring the glare that the captain was giving. 

"Yes! I know but that doesn't give you the nerve to accuse me! And then to go to lengths thinking it was Izumi! Because she was a slave!" Aya shouted once more point at the commander accusingly while her eyebrows knitted even further. 

"I just thought th-" Erwin began but stopped signing as he met the look the blonde captain was giving, her green eyes killing him, while he looked away.

"What! That because she is a slave! That she would do that! I have my team controlled and I trust them! Unlike you! " she suddenly shouted once again though she stopped signing loudly and calmly. 

"Now that is done with I brought you here for something else as well" Erwin sighed before he turned away and back towards the table that rested in the room. 

"Huh?" Aya questioned turning to meet the man, she face was filled with more confusion as she looked to see his bushy eyebrows. 

"I need you to talk to the cadets! At the rookie solicitation" Erwin signed looking back up, his blue cold eyes glaring at the blonde captain who dumbfounded

"Wait. You want me to talk at the solicitation?" Aya her facing growing more and more confused. 

"Your someone who understands, as you didn't want to become one but became one for the right cause" Erwin states looking at him once again, Aya glared towards the man. 

"The only reason i joined was so he wasn't alone" Aya signed looking down towards the ground, though frowning further at the though. Erwin simpled stared at her.

"And you understand loss and have emotions" Erwin finished looking away from the girl and out the window. Aya signed once again. 

"Okay, but what about my squad?" Aya asked looking towards the commander as she quickly had given in and signed.

"On patrol while we go to the solicitation" Erwin stated while turning back and nodding towards the blonde while just simple rolled her eyes. 

"Okay, let's get going. I want to get this over and done with" Aya signed before she made her way to the door, ignoring Erwin as she walked out. 

Aya stood, beside the blonde bushy eyebrows of the commander as the stood on the stage. Aya grimaced as she looked at all the young adult that stood in rows and saluting. Aya looked around to see other solider around the stage. She signed heavily once again. 

"Good evening! I am commander Erwin Smith it the scout regiment!" Erwin suddenly shouted startling the solider as well as Aya who simple glared towards the blonde. 

"Today you will choose" stated once again but soon paused as Aya looked at him "Let's cut to the chase! We need people! After the recent Titan attack! Now you know the horrors of the attack and your abilities" Erwin continued to shout as his cold eyes met the different soldiers. 

"However! Through this battle! We have a new chance of victory! Eren Jaeger! He has proven his loyalty to this cause! Hope live in him!" Erwin shouted once again while some of the younger solider eyes widened at the name.