Louis and Harry kissed, and everybody watching them stood up and applauded. I looked at my beautiful fiancé, Zayn Malik. We were going to be that beautiful couple one day. I didn't listen to the closing remarks by the mayor, the wedding officiator, but instead, we rejoiced, seeing two hearts melt together as one. We all went inside the reception area, a white tent outdoors. We were on a lake resort and over yonder, was a cabin, where they would spend their honeymoon.

We sat down on our table, Zayn went and sat next to Harry. They served the dish, everything vegetarian by Harry's request. I sat next to my mother and Doniya. We clinked our champagne glasses and sipped. After our three course meal of country fried seitan, mixed vegetables, mashed potatoes and honey biscuits, Zayn got up to deliver his message. DJ stopped the music and shined a light on Zayn.

"Dear ladies, gents and all the other wonderful non-binary persons of this wonderous date." He proclaimed, loud and proud. "I would like to raise a toast to Harry Edwards Styles, and wish him a lifetime of love and blessings with his perfect husband, Louis Tomlinson." And with that, Zayn raised his rose gold champagne flute, also requested by Harry. "Harry Styles has been nothing but a huge blessing for the world. And you know what Karma says, what goes around comes around. If this is true, then Harry would have the greatest blessings, and this has came true today, he has found the love of his life. Merry wishes and many more to you, Harry." Zayn wished. Everybody clinked their glasses again and sipped.

About a few minutes later, the dance started. DJ played mostly Sam Smith and Lorde, ironically. I danced with Zayn and enjoyed the night, candles were lit and the cake was served. I had three helpings. We all watched and laughed as Harry fed Louis his carrot cake. They washed it all down with some rice milk and laughed. Louis threw his bouquet and a little girl caught it. Harry didn't bite Louis' garter off, because we all knew what that was wrapped around. They were going to do that later.

It was a wondrous night. They opened their gifts. A few of them were labeled DO NOT OPEN UNTIL ALONE. Zayn and I got them a porcelain set, since Harry loved chinese art. One man though, Louis' father, got them a pigeon, named Kevin. He was supposed to fly off in the night, wishing prosperity, but instead clung on to Louis' shoulder. We were all allowed to take our champagne flutes home, on it said: September 22, 2023, Harry E. Styles and Louis W. Tomlinson in rose gold texts. I only hoped that my wedding would be as great as this.

<<Flashback over>>

"Are you ready, Niall?" Mom asked. She was in a rainbow striped pantsuit, to symbolize gay marriage, along with four inch espadrilles, because, why not? She looked so ridiculous, but I loved her support. Doniya did her makeup and made her look decades younger. Mom's hair was in a cute bob cut and she wore a rainbow pearl necklace.

"Yes, I can't wait to see what Zayn chose out." I said. My hair bleached and styled perfectly. I had waxed today and whitened my teeth. I decided to wear my glasses today and a normal suit. Doniya came and dusted a bit of powder on my face. It was before she got in her dress and makeup though. I'm sure she's going to look like a goddess.

 I'm sure she's going to look like a goddess