I nodded and waved a dismal hand. "It's no problem. You just better not be using me for my brain."

He pulled his chair closer to mine and put his hand around my shoulder. "Your brain is last on the list of things I would use you for." 

He leaned in and whispered in my ear. I squirmed as he kissed my neck. I leaned my head back giving him a lot more room to work with and he was taking full advantage of it.

"Hey, take your raging hormones somewhere else. This is a library." Caleb jumped and I laughed.

"Sorry." He told the librarian. "But do you see her? There's no control to have." I pushed him away. 

"If there's nothing else to do, we should just go." Caleb pouted. "I don't wanna go." He whined just as his phone rang. He looked at the number and swore.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he turned his phone to show me who was calling. I laughed as he answered. "Yes, dad?" He answered stiffly. "No we just got done."

"Me and Alex; the girl I told you was helping me in chemistry. The chemistry you told me I should get help with."

"Are you serious?"

"Dad, seriously, cut me some slack."

"Fine, I'll be home in a bit." He hung up and started packing up. "My dad needs me home. He has to get help with something. There's so much to do before we move."

I nodded and got up, adjusting the strap of my bag. "It's okay. There's time for us to hang out."

He nodded and we made our way out the library. When we got to my car I turned around and faced him. "The trick is to keep working on it. If you don't, you lose it just as fast as you got it." He looked at me with a confused look on his face.

"What?" I rolled my eyes. "

The chemistry; you need to keep practicing. The more you do, the easier it gets." He put his hand around my waist and pulled me close.

"Can we talk about something else?" I smiled and linked my fingers behind his neck.

"Something else like what?" He smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Just as things were getting intense his phone rang again and I laughed, breaking the kiss. "I'm sorry, I have to go pick up these boxes for my dad. Am I gonna see you tomorrow?"

I nodded looking up at him. "Didn't we already agree to this yesterday?" He smirked. "I'm just checking. Yesterday was nice."

I kissed him one more time. "It was the best. Go collect those boxes for your dad." He nodded and I got in my car. "I'll see you tomorrow he said walking off. I smiled and drove out of the parking lot.

**************

I had a surprisingly quite week and I barely say Dylan or Ashley. When I talked to him he told me he was stuck helping Ashley plan for her party.

When I got home from school on Friday I got and email from CCA saying they wanted me to come up for an interview the following week and they were gonna pitch me some ideas for the book. I ran downstairs. "Mom! Mom!" I yelled.

"Why are you screaming? I'm right here." She was sitting on the couch. "Guess what?" I asked sitting next to her on the couch. "What?"

"You are now the mother of an almost author!" I screamed. "Oh my God! Really?" I nodded and smiled.

"I just got an email from CCA. They want me to go up for a meeting to pitch ideas about the book! I'm so excited."

"I'm so proud of you. When is this meeting?"