Chapter 15: The End of an Arc

*Y/n POV*

I turned around, walking into the forest after watching Kiba beat Kokabeil. I had been able to stand for a few days, but I haden't told anyone yet.

As I entered a small clearing, I felt a prescience.

"Whoever you are, come out now." I said.

I felt the prescience across from me, "So you're Funus' wielder. Not what I was expecting."

I looked at the figure, which was hidden by the trees, "I guess you're the Chaos Dragon Emperor?"

He stepped out of the trees, revealing himself to be a shinigami with brown hair. He was wearing a dress shirt and looked to be about 6'1''.

"Correct," He bowed, "I am Matthew Verdain, I was chosen to wield Gaos, the dragon emperor of Chaos."

"So, you're the on Funus warned me about."

We stared at each other, a battle of wills to see who would stand down first.

We both summoned our gauntlets, his a bright green, and stuck our hands out and yelled.

"Blackfire!"

"Chaos Blast!"

My black ball of fire collided with the ball of green energy in between us. They created a massive explosion. As the smoke cleared, we both summoned our wings.

"So you're a shinigami too, huh?" He asked.

"Not just any shinigami." I said, as I summoned Death's Scythe.

I charged at him, slicing every way with my blade. He managed to use his gauntlet to block my attacks.

"Night Slash!"

The black energy fired out of my scythe, heading straight for him. He tried to block it, but it overpowered him. He went flying back, landing and falling on his knee.

"Heh, guess I underestimated you."

He stood up and spread his wings, "Until we meet again, Y/n."

I watched him fly away, "Same to you, Micheal."

I turned around and started walking away, "He was tougher than I thought." I looked up at the rising moon.

"We're going to need to train, especially if the white dragon is as strong as him."

A/n:

Yeah, sorry for the lame ending. It sucked.

You guys know my plan though, I'll make a sequel after my next story.

Expect a vote later.

See ya in another life, Brotha!