Chapter 4: More Devils?

*Y/n POV*

Class had just gotten out and everyone was getting packed to go home. Issei and I were doing the same, talking about what we plan to do.

"So, what are you going to do today?" He asked me.

"I don't know, go home, find some people, steal their years with my Death Note."

"Umm," He said, staring at me, "How about you come to the ORC with me and check that out?"

"Ehh, sure, sounds interesting."

So we left the classroom, and we went to the old school building. When we walked into the club room, Rias turned to us and started talking, "Ah, Issei, you're finally here. And you brought Y/n as well, good."

"So Rias, what's up?" Issei said. I just walked over to the bookshelf, looking for nothing in particular.

"Well, I wanted to take you, Asia, and Y/n to the familiar forest. To get familiars." She explained.

When she said that, there was a knock at the door. Kiba opened the door and the student council was standing there. The girl I knew as Souna Shitori began to talk, "Sorry to interrupt you Rias, I hope we aren't interfering with anything important."

Rias spoke again, "No, we weren't doing anything important."

I heard Asia ask Issei, "Who is that girl Issei?"

Issei responded, "Thar's the student council president, Souna Shitori. It appears she brought the rest of the student council as well."

Rias was still speaking, "What brings you here, Sona?"

"Well, I figured since we both acquired new servants, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce them."

"Servants? You mean to tell me that the student council are devils too?"

Akeno answered, "Yes, Souna Shitory is her alias, her real name is Sona Sitri, and she is part of the Sitri clan."

That wasn't exactly new for me, I could see her real name the whole time. The boy in the back spoke up, "Rias, have you not told your servants about us? It is also concerning your servants can't sense their fellow devils."

Oh god. He's one of THOSE devils.

"Saji, we have decided not to interfere in each other's affairs. It's only natural they don't know about us." Sona said.

"Oh I know you," Issei said, "You're that guy from class 2-C who just joined the student council."

"Saji Genshirou is my pawn." Sona explained.

Rias spoke up, "This is Issei, my pawn and Asia, my bishop."

Please stay quiet Issei, just shut up.

"Oh, so you're a pawn too, we have something in common!"

F***.

Saji sighed, "To be called "similar" to a lowlife like you is nothing short than an insult to my pride."

"What was that jackass?!"

"Oh you wanna fight, I may be a beginner, but I have four pieces under my belt." Saji bragged.

Before anything regrettable started, Sona spoke up, "Saji stop. Issei here has eight pieces."

"What? But how could a guy like him have eight pieces?"

"Shut up." Issei spat.

"What about you?" Saji said, turning to me, "How many pieces do you have? Probably less than me."

I looked up from the book I was reading, and stared him in the eye, "I refuse to be anyone's servant."

"Ha! You're not even a devil! Then I'm your superior!"

Okay, I'm pissed. More pissed then when I fought Raynare. I extended my wings, my eyes went to blood red, their shinigami form, and my scythe appeared in my right hand. I flew over to Saji faster than anyone could see and grabbed him around the neck, lifting him into the air.

"Listen here, punk. I am a shinigami. The son of Ryuk. Your life means nothing to me." I tightened my grip and he started to choke. Everyone was freaking out, I continued speaking, "I am the wielder of The Scythe of Decay, a sacred gear of unimaginable power."

"Y/n, please stop! He didn't know!" Sona yelled at me.

I dropped the boy and he fell to the ground, gasping for breath. I leaned down and whispered to him, "Insult my pride again, and I will not be as forgiving."

I stood up and turned to Sona, "Your servants should learn to hold their tongues. If not, their names may be found in my Death Note."

I left the room, and went home, leaving the devils to devils to do whatever the hell they want to do.

'Devils. They always think their better then everyone. Sometimes, they need to be taught their place. In hell.'