Chapter 7

Friday, Awsten's House, 9:13 pm

The week went by pretty fast, and Friday, Awsten picked up Geoff like he promised. Geoff knew that it was a bad idea going, but he didn't care. As soon as they arrived back to Awsten's house, he left Geoff to go somewhere. Geoff had managed to drink some beer without being disgusted by the taste, and he wasn't even slightly drunk. It was a miracle that Geoff felt his phone vibrate while he was leaning against a wall. He grabbed it out of his back pocket and checked the notification that made his phone buzz. Ever since the whole sex thing, Jawn hadn't talked or texted Geoff until now. Jawn sent a message that said, go upstairs to your boyfriends room. He was confused about that. Why would Jawn tell him that? He decided to go up there and saw that the door was open partly. He looked inside and became a whole bunch of emotions. Sat on the bed was Awsten making out with some chick with pink hair. "Awsten what the fuck!" He yelled loud enough for the two to pull apart. "Geoff it's not what it looks-" "Oh shut up! You asked me out again 3 days ago and what did I do? Agree!" The girl had ran out of the room to leave the two boys to yell at each other. "Geoff look, I'm sorry-" "No you aren't. You broke my heart again and it hurts. We're just drugs and candy. We," Geoff took in breath, trying so hard to hold back tears, "we need to end this. We need to stop seeing each other and we just need to stop trying with our relationship." He wiped his eyes, and Awsten held back tears. "G-Geoff we can make this work!" "No we can't! All I ever do is forgive you and then we make up and then we end up back here. This has to end. Goodbye." Geoff ran out of the door and left the house, not daring to look back at the place that made him remember. He never turned around to run back to the broken hearted boy desperately calling his name for him to return. When Awsten finally came to the conclusion that Geoff wouldn't return, he went back into the room and threw everything around, making a mess.

This day, March 19th of 2012, was the day that everything went bad and the worst heartbreak occurred.

(Oof I'm sorry for the ending)