Chapter 2

Tuesday, 5:00 am
Geoff awoke at 5 am and noticed Awsten was still cuddling him. He smiled and out his head on the sleeping boy, listening to his heartbeat. Soon enough, Awsten woke up. "Good morning" Geoff said quietly but cheerfully. How can he be so cheerful at this time? Awsten thought to himself. "Morning" he responded back. Geoff got up and stretched, his shirt rising a bit above his stomach.
"Do we have to go to school today?" Awsten asked while yawning. "Yes we do. We have a test in Social Studies-" "What? Since when?" The boy asked panicked. He was not told about that.
"Since yesterday" Geoff responded, grabbin his clothes from his bag. "Why hadn't anyone told me?" Awsten asked raising his voice slightly. Geoff shrugged, "You And your friends don't pay attention." He went into the bathroom and minutes later he came out. "Don't worry, I'll help you study."

School Library, 7:20 am
When Awsten and Geoff arrived at school in Awsten's car, many people were shocked. Not only was Awsten on time, but he was with Geoff, one of the smartest kids in the school, and one of the only boys Awsten hadn't had sex with. The two boys went into the library and started to study. "Okay, so did you pay attention to any of the lessons in class?" Geoff asked. Awsten only shook his head. He sighed. This, is going to be a long day.

9:30 am
They managed to study for all of the test. Surprisingly, Awsten was a fast learner. Geoff asked the librarian to call all the teachers up until fourth period that him and Awsten were studying for the test. Social started at 9:45, So they had about 15 minutes or so to themselves until the test.
"Geoff?" Awsten said, breaking the silence. "Yeah?" "Wanna hang out after school again?" "Sure." "Is your house okay?" Geoff thought for a minute. His parents are nice and all, but they don't really know Geoff's gay; not many people do. "Yeah, I guess so" he responded.

Social Studies, 10:00 am
Awsten and Geoff sat next to each other for the test. He knew Awsten was struggling. The look he had on his face showed it. The brunette thought he covered everything but apparently he didn't and that wasn't good; the thing he forgot to tell the boy was half of the test. Geoff felt bad, So he nudged Awsten, letting him know that he can copy off of him. He didn't really like cheating, but he didn't want his blue haired friend to fail. "Thank you" Awsten mouthed.

Lunch, 11:04 am
"Geoff and Awsten are a lot closer" Otto said to Jawn, a little upset. That's how him and Geoff were before Otto got moved up to accelerated classes with Jawn. "Yeah, I know. They didn't have sex yet." "How do you know?" "If they did, a rumour would be already spread around and they wouldn't be talking," Jawn responded, gritting his teeth. He remembered what Awsten did to his friend and him. "Jawn calm down. What Awsten did is in the past. You guys were sophmores. We're seniors now" the boy spoke. "How can I get over the fact he used me? And basically broke me Otto? And he almost did the same to you."

Geoff's House, 3:13 pm
"I want you to know that my parents are weird, and they'll bombard you with questions, okay?" Geoff warned the boy next to him. "I think I can handle it." They walked inside and Geoff's mom came near the door. "Hi honey, who's this?" His mom asked politely. "Mom, this is my friend Awsten." "Hello Awsten, I'm Lisa" she said with a genuine smile on her face.
She held out a hand for the boy to shake, and he did. "I need to go to the store for some things. You two behave, alright?" Lisa said while putting on her coat. "Could you pick us up food?" Her son asked and she nodded. "Your father will be home around 6, okay? Until then, it'll be you two." "Okay. Bye mom, I love you" Geoff said to his mother. Lisa said the same thing back to her son and then left. The two ran up to Geoff's room.

(A/N: hey so up here is about where smut happens. It ends when the new thing says 4:19, so if you are uncomfortable with reading smut slip to there. I won't get into much detail about the smut after)

Geoff's Room, 3:31 pm
After about 10 minutes or so of being in the brunettes room, they got bored and started playing truth or dare, and then they started making out. Geoff was the one who actually was the one who dared his friend to kiss him, which had taken Awsten by surprise but he wasn't complaining. Awsten pinned Geoff to the bed, slowly kissing up and down his neck. He took off the boy's clothes, and left hickies on his chest.
"Are you ready?" Awsten asked and Geoff only nodded, not being able to say anything. Awsten took off the boy's boxers and started to suck off the brunette, causing him to moan loudly. It didn't come across Awsten's mind that Geoff was a virgin and Geoff forgot to tell him, but it didn't matter because he was ready to loose it. Awsten's tongue licked up and down the boy's shaft while sucking. He hollowed his cheeks and only sucked faster, causing Geoff to moan his name out very loud and cum. The blue haired boy swallowed it all, then spoke. "Do you have any condoms?"
Geoff blushed. He hasn't thought of that until it was asked. "Y-yeah hold on." He got up and put on his boxers (He didn't want to roam his house naked, and go into his parents bedroom naked) and quickly walked to his parents room and grabbed a condom package and thank god, an unopen bottle of lube. How did he find this? He was looking for something and he swear his mom said "top left draw" and when he opened it he saw their sex toys and other sex wonders. He never used them, that was gross, but he would occasionally look there just for condoms. You know, for whenever he would need them.
He went back to his room (After making sure everything was back how it was" and gave the stuff to Awsten, then took off his boxers. The boy kissed the brunette before saying, "Are you sure you're ready for this?" "Yes, I am." He seen porn before to know that Awsten wasn't going to just put the condom on and fuck him there, but that's what he wanted. Awsten put lube on his fingers and then said, "I'm going to add one and then let you adjust before adding more, okay?" He only nodded. As the boy said, he felt a finger slip into his hole and slowly move around. After about a minute, Geoff spoke. "Add another." Awsten put in another and then slowly moved them inside of the virgin in front of him.
Geoff was a moaning mess by now. He only jerked off before (that was only a few times but he never did this) and he felt amazing. After minutes of Awsten fingering him, he felt the fingers leave and the pleasure disappeared, making him whine.
"Baby don't worry, you're going to get what you want soon." He heard the condom package open and he's guessing (oh he hoped so) that Awsten put it on him. He felt his length go into his hole, making him let out a soft moan. Awsten waited patiently, waiting for Geoff to give him the okay to go. "M-move" he barley whispered. The blue haired boy complied and started moving. At first, going slow but then when Geoff begged for Awsten to speed up, he did. He wrapped his hand around the moaning boy's length and started to pump.
It's been nearly 10 minutes since they've been doing this, and finally they both came, panting and sweating.

(A/N: it's over! I'm not sure if this will be on the page with the smut or not but if it is I'm sorry but it's over)

4:19 pm
"Wow" Geoff said amazed. "It was that good?" "Yeah, I was also a virgin and that was really my only sexual experience" Geoff explained while blushing. "Oh my god Geoff you should've told me! You could've lost it to someone else!" Awsten exclaimed. "I didn't really want to loose it to someone else, I guess." Awsten kissed Geoff lightly. "I love you, Geoff." "I love you too, Aws."

7:13 pm
Awsten's parents aren't really home all that much and they don't really care about what he does (as long as it's not bad) so he asked Lisa and Geoff's dad if he could stay the night and they allowed him to, and then him and Geoff went to his house to get clothes. Geoff's dad, James, came home around 4:30, way earlier than what Lisa said and almost caught the two boys, but thank God he didn't. "Aws, dinner" Geoff said coming into the bedroom. "Okay, I'll be down in a minute," he replied. Geoff nodded and went back down. Awsten put his phone in the back pocket of his jeans and went downstairs to eat dinner.