Titanic Version (Marco x Jean)

*May contain spoilers from the series*

-2 hours since the ship has sunk-

Jean: It's getting quite n-now *shivers*

Marco: J-just wait a f-few more minutes. It'll take them a while to sort o-out the boats.

Marco: I-I don't know a-about you, but I d-do intend to write a strongly worded letter to the Garrison about all this.

Jean: M-marco, I-I love you *softly*

Marco: *takes his hand* No J-jean, don't say your goodbyes yet. D-don't you give up, don't do it.

Jean: It's too f-freezing, I-I can't―

Marco: You're going to get out of this catastrophe, you're going to survive and make babies with Mikasa, watch them grow up as adults and you're going to die as an old man, warm in your bed. Not here, not today. Do you understand me?

Jean: M-my body feels numb.

Marco: Jean, p-please listen to me, listen. Winning that ticket for this t-trip was the best thing that ever happened to me. It has brought me to you, and I'm very thankful Jean, I'm so glad that I've m-met you *smiles weakly*

Marco: Y-you must do me this for me, promise me that you will survive this... no matter how desperate it is... promise that, a-and never let g-go of that promise.

Jean: I promise you.

Marco: N-never let g-go *whispers his last words*

Jean: I p-promise you, I will never let go, I'll n-never let go *tears streamed from his face*

*Marco dies at that moment*

Author's Note

Gah I apologize for this crappy work! I used the Titanic's script and the part where Marco dies together. I'm really sorry.

¢σммєит, νσтє, αи∂ вє α fαи