Rowoon got even happier.

"Inseong hyung!" Rowoon cried as he ran into the room and practically tackled the latter.

"Hi Rowoon," Inseong said with a smile.

"I haven't seen you in forever, how are you?" Rowoon questioned, a bit quickly.

"You literally text me every day," Inseong said simply.

"You are super happy, what happened?" Youngbin asked knowing not too long ago the boy seemed miserable. 

"Well, I kind of sort of just made out with Chanhee," Rowoon said, his smile not dropping once. 

Youngbin and Inseong both looked at him with surprise. 

"Oh my god really?" Inseong questioned, not believing his ears. Rowoon acctually did text him everyday and talked to him about his problems, which at the moment was Chanhee, so he knew exactly what was going on. 

"He was so furious with you yesterday though," Youngbin said with a bit of confusion. 

"Yeah, I know, and he was still mad, but he suddenly just kissed me and it go kind of intense," Rowoon said simply. 

"Obviously, look at your neck," Inseong said, pointing to the colored spot on his neck. 

"What?" Rowoon questioned as he rubbed his neck, before looking in the mirror. He saw the obvious hickey that Chanhee had given him. Rowoon just smirked. He was happy to have that mark. 

"You didn't do anything else right?" Youngbin asked with an eyebrow raise. 

"Of course not, he kind of got scared when I accidently let out a moan," Rowoon said a bit nervously. 

"Oh my god Rowoon, you're growing up," Inseong said happily.

Rowoon just laughed a bit. 

"I'm happy for you, but what about Haechan? I bet you lead him on, he probably thinks you'll take him out on another date," Youngbin reminded him of how he messed up. 

"Oh shit, you're right. I totally was leading him on," Rowoon said with realization. "I'll just tell him tomorrow that we can never do that again, I'll explain that I'm with Chanhee now." 

"Be carefully, that boy is a little scary," Youngbin said simply. "I met his brother once, Taeyong, and he was so scary."

"Taeyong is so sweet," Inseong said looking at Youngbin with confusion. 

"He is now but my first impresion was this guy is going to kill me," Youngbin explained. "Listen, just be careful." 

"Okay, I'm sure it'll be fine though," Rowoon said with a headshake. 

~

That night, when Chanhee's mother came, she was overjoyed to see her husband again. It had been almost a whole entire year since he went to America. Chanhee was also very happy too, having both his parents together was just wonderful. That night, Chanhee's mother cooked twice as much as usual, and his dad told them of all the crazy stories from America. Chanhee was so happy to have his family back. 

After dinner, and after Chanhee got ready for bed, he started to think about Rowoon. He wanted to cuddle with him so badly. 

He decided to call him. 

Chanhee grabbed his phone and called Rowoon. It rung a few times before it picked up. 

"Hello cutie," Rowoon cooed on the other line, causing Chanhee to imidiatly blush.